Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    If he comes into the shop WN, I shall get a pic for you. How do you pronounce his last name? Shiff or Skiff?

Shiff

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm trying not to get my hopes up about going back to Athlone but I'm all excited.. :o Please let this work out for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    If he comes into the shop WN, I shall get a pic for you. How do you pronounce his last name? Shiff or Skiff?

Yeah, Shiff.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Have you finished any of the forms yet Jane or are you still gathering info?

Yeah, Shiff.

:D

Think you mean shift :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Oh I love her too! She's amazing!

He tweeted a few pictures a week or so ago and he's bearded. I'll be keeping quite a close eye out when I'm in town tomorrow.

My mother thinks I'm a friggin nutcase. "Richard who? What? *concerned look*"

He tweeted there 40 mins ago that he was on the promenade with pints celebrating

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I can't believe Kiera closed her account :( She was always so nice and funny. Hopefully she'll be back soon with a spiffy new account full of innuendo.
    Das Kitty wrote: »
    Okay, I feel a bit better.

I spend the afternoon on an enormous bouncy castle slide thingy, only injured myself in 3 places. And knocked over two kids (one of them was my own).

I also raced a couple of older kids up the slide and won by using grabbing them and knocking them back down. Yeah, take that!

Posts like this is why you're just plain awesome Das!
    Dolorous wrote: »
    Pixie have you tried Wensleydale with cranberry? I'm addicted!
    I can vouch for this and I'm not a fan of cranberries. It's amazing. Especially on toast. Om nom nom nom

I can't wait for the woof to be over this kidney infection so I'm not getting up every hour to let him out to the bathroom. Boyfriend was meant to come over tonight so I could sleep through but he can't.
    This is why I will only have kids if they come with a free night nurse.

He tweeted there 40 mins ago that he was on the promenade with pints celebrating

Yes. Hence the excitement :p

Think you mean shift :p

Ew. No. It's not that kind of love :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Time for a "Stealthy Stalker Mode: Engaged" night? :)

• Advertisement

Have you finished any of the forms yet Jane or are you still gathering info?

I have the BTEA one filled out and also my college registration filled out. Have to send those both away but need passport pics for the college one. Going to do that probably Tuesday/Wednesday. In the middle of doing the grant form online as well. Need to get info about Dad's wages and whatnot and mother is being a bit difficult.

You're in Galway, right??? So why you no at the promenade??? :D

Work in the morning, thought I'd a day off, but got a message to say was I around to do a camp tomorrow, said I would, another few euro :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

So the Euroline from Busaras is working out at €50 return for each of us, much, much cheaper than flights/trains etc. We might go with this one. Don't mind the overnight travelling anyway as we can sleep.

Just wondering if anyone knows the difference between the economy and standard class? I figured they'd be the same, but not sure.

Ew. No. It's not that kind of love :p

It's not a 'tie in to a chair in your basement and force him to re-enact scenes' type of love is it? :eek:

Not that that thought occurred very readily to me or anything....

<_<
    >_>

Can't send any PMs because my inbox is full and it won't let me delete any messages.. :confused:

Burn you at the stake I say!! :p

Oh look over there, it's a tap dancing bear reciting Macbeth in rap form!!

Quick, Kittyee and Snoopy! We must abandon tLL, we've lost it to the army of cheese. Run! Flee! etc.

:)

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Can't send any PMs because my inbox is full and it won't let me delete any messages.. :confused:
    Try logging out and then logging back in.

Or clear the cache/cookies/history on the browser and then try deleting/sending PMs hun.

Should work.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

weeeeeeellllllll someone's popular :P

Sounds like someone wants a PM. :)

Try logging out and then logging back in.

Or clear the cache/cookies/history on the browser and then try deleting/sending PMs hun.

Should work.

I'll try that. :)

:o

Edit: Logging out and logging back in didn't help.. Don't want to try the other thing because I'm not acually using my own laptop, it's my bf's friend's.

• Advertisement

Albection wrote: »
    Sounds like someone wants a PM. :)

Are you thinking what I'm thinking - time to spam someone's inbox :D

Just popped over to the travel forum and one of the threads had "shafted" in the title, when I saw it first I thought it said "shifted" :o

It's not a 'tie in to a chair in your basement and force him to re-enact scenes' type of love is it? :eek:

Eh, no.

Sorry for clogging up your box;):p

(just trying to squeeze some durt in here in Kiera's absence)

It's okay, it feels good.. Hehehe.. Oooh er missus.. :p

Are you thinking what I'm thinking - time to spam someone's inbox :D

Does sending every digit of pi, one at a time to someone count as spam? Pi is a very important mathamatical thingymajigger so it's probably not spam. Right? I'll try it and see if it or not.
    For science!
    Eh, no.

Awkward hug that lingers fractionally longer than most would find comfortable? :)

:eek: You're putting dirt inside Kiera's absence?! :eek:

Awkward hug that lingers fractionally longer than most would find comfortable? :)

No. You're so far off the mark it's amusing :p

Does sending every digit of pi, one at a time to someone count as spam? Pi is a very important mathamatical thingymajigger so it's probably not spam. Right? I'll try it and see if it or not.
    For science!

Pi is extremely important! I agree!

Watching the Psychic thing on TV3 - its turned into a sex advice show :eek: Laughing very hard here at it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

It's 1am and all my dog wants to do is play fetch. He keeps running up to me holding a tennis ball and then kinda throwing it for himself and then looking at me...the crater! Go to sleep!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement