Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starbucks Gingerbrad Latte

• 14-12-2006 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Wasn't sure where to put this one, but it's a sweet drink (I'm assuming) so I put it here. Has anyone tried it, and if hey have would they recommend it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

I work round the corner from Starbucks and have tried nearly everything!
    The gungerbread latte is nice for the first few mouthfuls but then it gets really sickly, if you have a sweet tooth you'll probably like it.
    The signature hot chocolate is lush...mmmm...creamy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

It is far too sweet for me, but, then again anything that is not espresso is too sweet for me so If you like sweet drinks go for it.
    I have tasted the signature hot chocolate and that is a lot nicer.

Mrs A.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Well I had the Latte last week and really liked it, my new Christmas drink :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mmm, gingerbread latte. They are tasty, but very sweet. The peppermint mochas are great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The toffee nut lattes are delish, only for the sweet-toothed though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

had one today and it was yummy but very sweet! loved the smell in the mug after it was all gone...mmm ginger...

has anyone tried the eggnog latte? In fact, has anyone even tried eggnog?

Advertisement