Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Warning: newry tattoo&pierceing parlor

• 01-09-2009 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I just tought to post this, since alot of people are travling up to newry from dublin now for shopping etc.
    I've had alot of piercings all from places in dublin nothings ever gone wrong with them, I had planned on getting my septum done and decided i may aswell do so when i went to newry, "wild child" run by a lad named tattoo Terry between the Queys and Buttercrane shopping centres.

Anyway went in asked for it to be done, he said he could do it with a double barbled ring so i could flip it up, so i picked out the smallest possible ring he fitted it in my nose , it was grand he disinfected it and that. then i sat down, was told it would hurt abit, he sat one side of me and only did what i can describe as jammed it in, he wasnt watching what he was doing hit all the cartilage, couldnt get the needle through kept on shoving it, i couldnt even talk , my friend who was with me was on panic stations, he had to shout for a lad in the next room in the middle of doing a tattoo to come and help, then the lad stood infront of me and pushed it through with ease, aparently if "tattoo terry" sat there in the first place it would have been fine, he stated joking "oh you must want to punch me now" then he put the ring in, which when i looked in the mirror was obviously half way down my face and wonky as hell , the lower half of my face was covered in blood, I gave out crap to him and he basically said there was nothing he could do or it would gush blood.....how ironic. I took it out myself later that day anyway, which was easy since he hasnt put the barble on the ring properly and it just fell off, feeling it myself, it was wonky to an insane degree even for a septum pierceing, nevermind all the distress he caused.

Since that ive heard loads more horror stories from the place, like my friends 15 year old brother going in and asking for his lip pierced, he pierced right through he actual lip for the craic,
    ****ing up tattoos, making them look nothing like they where suposed to and putting joke words instead of the words people wanted in Chinese symbols.

Anyway its insane how the place is still open,
    sorry for the long post, but its just a word of warning to anyone thinking of going there, your much better off going almost anywhere else.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

there's no regulations in place. im dubious of 1 post wonders coming on here posting giving out about other studios. closed for the moment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement