Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pain below knee

• 18-07-2014 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

I recently played a GAA game after a long period of not playing due to Leaving Cert. However this was a week ago and I still have a pain below my left knee from it. Now when I try run it feels like the leg stays straight and so I run with what looks like a limp. Any ideas?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Unfortunately we are not allowed to give out medical advice here. From the charter:
    We do not give out medical advice. Injuries may have common symptoms but are unique to the individual - just because you were able to keep training with X injury or were out for months because of Y doesn't mean that the same will apply to someone else. Bad advice given here and followed through could aggravate an injury and prevent an athlete making a full recovery in as rapid a time as possible. This restriction is Boards-wide and purposely heavy-handed. So don't feel offended if your thread about a sprained ankle (which you may deem "non-medical") gets locked.

If the pain continues you could consider visiting a physio for a consultation. PM me if you want recommendations of physios in your area and I'll re-open the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement