Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

**UFC Dublin: Ticket info** FACE VALUE ONLY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭kcimd

Locomotion wrote: »
    Tickets will be €50+
    VIP tickets will be €450+

Do ya reckon we'll find out the specific prices tickets (e.g. €50 for nose bleed section, €100 next section closer, €150 on the floor etc.) before they are actually released? Need to plan which price bracket to go for...

you wouldn't know but prob not.id say they won't show u what ticket goes where until they go on sale. and its prob gonna be a case of get whatever u can,reckon it'll sell out fairly quick. might be hard getting your 1st choice ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭mmapk

Locomotion wrote: »
    Tickets will be €50+
    VIP tickets will be €450+

Do ya reckon we'll find out the specific prices tickets (e.g. €50 for nose bleed section, €100 next section closer, €150 on the floor etc.) before they are actually released? Need to plan which price bracket to go for...

A basic plan for the VIP packages is shown on the ufc site.
    ufcvip

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

Apparently a couple irish mma clubs have info on tickets now anyone got any info?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭chrisbag1986

They wont be mad prices.

fight nights go to deprived ufc cities and have cheap tickets to get ones liking it and get the ball rolling.

Severe mma spoke to Gary Cook and he said cheapest will be 50euro.

be 50euro, 70euro, 90 euro, 120 euro. 150 euro etc

VIP packages is nothing to go on.

another example is Aukland
    http://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/ufc-fight-night-auckland-auckland-new-zealand-28-06-2014/event/24004C889E4427E2?artistid=806762&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=830&tm_link=artist_msg-0_24004C889E4427E2

$56
    $99
    $157
    + more

• Registered Users Posts: 12,186 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

It's a pain in the hole.

I have 4 friends looking to go and they all want the cheap seats. I know from presale experience that the cheap seats sell out in a flash so I would prefer to go for ones around €70 or €90 but at the minute I can't confirm for them what the next level up is.

DrPhilG wrote: »
    It's a pain in the hole.

I have 4 friends looking to go and they all want the cheap seats. I know from presale experience that the cheap seats sell out in a flash so I would prefer to go for ones around €70 or €90 but at the minute I can't confirm for them what the next level up is.

I agree. I would prefer a dearer seat but my bro in law does not work so he can only gather up the cheap seats.

whats meant to be will be

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭IrelandDylan

@UFCFightClub tweeted this earlier in relation to UFC Dublin ticket prices
    P1 = €175
    P2 = €150
    P3 = €125
    P4 = €100

What happened to "tickets starting at €50?"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Fcukin ridiculous prices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭IrelandDylan

Its up officially on the Ticketmaster.ie website, price range says €50-175. I cant post links, my apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

02 Priority go on sale from the 5th! Lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

If the above prices are real I'm not going, **** that.

tickets will be at 50euro also and I say 70/80.

P1 = €175
    P2 = €150
    P3 = €125
    P4 = €100

are for fight club members. you pay your fight club membership to get the best seats in the house. not some ****ty seat. hence why they get pick of the best bunch early.

calmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the head boys.

London had £40 tickets. why would Dublin be different.

You can thank me later when they are properly announced.

Ticketmaster screenshot attached.

PS, Fight Club absolutely do not get their pick ofthe best seats. That's a myth.

P1 = €175
    P2 = €150
    P3 = €125
    P4 = €100

they get the pick of the above which was tweeted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

P1 = €175
    P2 = €150
    P3 = €125
    P4 = €100

they get the pick of the above which was tweeted.

Wrong, i was in the FC for years and went to 6 events, you don't get the pick, you just get to buy before the general public

Scudzilla is correct.

All you get is your toe in the door first.

And quite often the best seats are not even behind that door until general sale because of the way ticketbastard sells by block.

what price range of tickets?

just one price ticket or a range of price tickets?

what price range of tickets?

just one price ticket or a range of price tickets?

All tickets.

• Advertisement

the way I look at it, FC members are US based such as Vegas or close to Vegas cause they hold events close to there.

I would say less than 100 fc members actually buying Dublin tickets.

nothing to worry about.

Easily 100 genuine Irish FC buyers.

Add to that the many international ticket tout FC members, who will hoover up the cheap seats in a flash for resale once the event sells out.

And the casual fans who will buy a FC membership just for this event, splitting the cost among a group of friends.

touts out

I'm expecting the toughest presale since UFC 100 to be honest.

Conor text Dana saying that if this sells out under an hour or quickest in history( something like that ) he has to give him a title shot

Conor text Dana saying that if this sells out under an hour or quickest in history( something like that ) he has to give him a title shot

This event would sell out in an hour if it was headlined by Kalib Starnes vs Jon Fitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Did they say whether it'd be 4 or 6 tickets for FC members? Can't seem to see anything anywhere.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Did they say whether it'd be 4 or 6 tickets for FC members? Can't seem to see anything anywhere.

Has always been 6 in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Has always been 6 in my experience.

Yeah I thought so but with so many tickets shipped out to gyms I'd have thought it'd be reduced to 4. Either way I'll only need the 4 anyway... I think.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement