Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Britney refuses boob job

• 10-07-2012 2:20pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://faildaily.blogspot.ie/2012/07/mother-urges-14-year-old-daughter-to.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168513/Britney-Marshall-Meet-14-year-old-unlike-mother-sisters-refusing-breast-implants.html
    Mum Chantal and four of her daughters are all swelling with pride after a series of ops — and now they want youngest sister Britney, 14, to go under the knife.

Chantal, 53, is a size 32GG after four boob jobs. Emma, 30, is also 32GG after three ops, Ripley, 21, is 32DD after one, Terri, 27, is 34HH after three and Tara, 26, has had two ops to become 34F.

In total, the busty fivesome had nearly three litres of silicone put in their breasts in 13 ops.

The only female in the family with natural boobs is schoolgirl Britney — but Chantal is already encouraging her to go for an enlargement operation when she is old enough at 18.

Professional psychic Chantal, of Kirkby in Ashfield, Notts, said: “Britney is 14 going on 30. She idolises her older sisters so we’ve already starting talking about her getting a boob job. At the moment she doesn’t really have what I would say are boobs — but I’d like her to follow in her sisters’ footsteps.”

She went on: “I really love the fake look of my girls and I know Britney will go that way when she’s a bit older.
    Kids these days, disrespecting their elders. Whatever happened to honour your parents ? :pac:

seriously words fail

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Why the grossly misleading headline OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Britney Spears ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

So she refuses a boob job but she's still happy to pose and pout for the Daily Mail. Terrific stuff. :cool:

Jaysus Britney looks well after all these years.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Suppose they needed the boobs to take the attention away from their faces

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Are they sure they didn't pump silicone into that empty space where their brains are supposed to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Arrgh, the goggles they do nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

krudler wrote: »
    Suppose they needed the boobs to take the attention away from their faces
    Ripley would get a dart, but the rest of them look rough as hell. Her 30 year-old-sister looks like her 50 year-old aunt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Ripley would definitely get it.

The rest look like hookers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭Archeron

Mum Chantal looks like the type of thing that would chase you through a graveyard on Halloween when you accidentally disturb its centuries long slumber.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Thought it was an ad for Crufts :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

syndeyfife wrote: »
    Believe it or not, Ripley would definitely get it.

The rest look like hookers.

Agreed! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Maybe we should have given Hitler a little longer, christ I worry about humanity at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

il take the two on the left. you guys can fight over the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Britney probably gets her good sense from her father, who fecked off and left the aul wan twelve years ago. Now he's happy with a sex partner who is even more plastic than Chantal, and probably just as intellectual. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://lagprisflygbolag.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/naken1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Poor kid, seriously I hope she stick with school and invests in her brain and education rather then an op she doesn't need.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

They look like something out of Gypsy Wedding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    They look like something out of Gypsy Wedding.

My bag fat gypsy boobies...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

worst title ever....and Britney didn't refuse a boob job..she's considering it when she's older..
    for shame Op!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

The hack of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

We've finally come full circle. Instead of making the headlines for being a young girl who is having a boob job, you can make the headlines for being a young girl not having a boob job.

What a time to be alive.

*shoots self*

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Sharrow wrote: »
    Poor kid, seriously I hope she stick with school and invests in her brain and education rather then an op she doesn't need.

she seems to have sense, unlike a lot of the money grabbing "I'll do something skanky on tv for money" generation we have now.
    why spend effort trying to better yourself when you can show your tits on tv and become famous?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

Frag seems to like the bloke on extreme left? :D

it is eye operations they all need because the brain is clearly misinterpreting the signals being sent to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

bloody kids, if they're not making a mess and avoiding eating vegtables, they're refusing boob jobs, the little feckers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Hhmmmm only me just wondering if they go topless and compare and have a feel?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭HoggyRS

Not much hope for you when your mam looks like the 'mistress' of a brothel.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,848 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Mutants.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Pretty girl, if she stays on the right path in a few years she'll make a fine stripper.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

/slow squinting fap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Archeron wrote: »
    Mum Chantal looks like the type of thing that would chase you through a graveyard on Halloween when you accidentally disturb its centuries long slumber.

Booberella?

Advertisement