Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Video Playback Problems

Options
  • 18-08-2007 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey Guys
    apologies if these are stupid questions but looking for some help! just bought a new laptop off dell ..its dcent enough...nothing spectacular! anyway my problem is that when im on youtube or a site like that the screen freezes as its playing through. You can still here the sound but its almost like the screen pauses for a second before it carries on.. even if the video is fully downloaded! its quite annoying! anyone any ideas on how to fix this...its probably something simple but my knowledge isnt great!

also noticed as im writing this that its having trouble keeping up with my typing but i a dual core processor so surely that shouldnt be a problem!?? its causing me to spell words incorrectly as im relying on it for assignments cant be constantly going over words spelt wrong!!!

any help would be greatly appreciated!!

:confused::confused:

Comments

Advertisement