Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tallafornia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

Seems a bit odd that a 19 year old would suddenly just give up drink, makes me wonder if she had some sort of substance addiction :o

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

Seems a bit odd that a 19 year old would suddenly just give up drink, makes me wonder if she had some sort of substance addiction :o

Ye she probably just doesnt want to drink on telly cause she was so ashamed of herself in season 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Marc is quickly showing himself for the totally fanny that he is. I sincerely hope Philly never gets his hole again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

I watched a few of the new season online, i know its trash but was curious to see how they behaved. watched all of the swipes last year.

Nikita has definitely matured, Im sure plenty of other girls her age behaved just as bad, they just happened to be away from video cameras and not got nationally exposed. her voice is kinda cute too

Cormac is still a bit insecure but a little more self aware, not a bad guy tho. he needs to squat more!

Phil is still a complete tool, not much else to say about him

• Registered Users Posts: 84,990 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I really wanna see Cormac knock Marc the f*ck out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Marc is a pain in the hole, but Cormac is so up his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Miri5

Is it just me or does Jay seem to get more attractive?? Think part of it is the personality :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭PandaX9

Christ almighty did anyone see the cameraman creepily settle on nikita sunbathing for a good 20 seconds... When she just happened to have the biggest camel toe ever. It was like her bikini bottoms were vacuum packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

omg god, how old is Marc? What a complele and utter fool!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

timbertime wrote: »
    omg god, how old is Marc? What a complele and utter fool!
    27 and his dick is pretty small.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,385 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Marc is making an ejet of himself tonight. Basically picking on Cormac because he doesn't like him. That's bullying. Cormac may be vain etc but in fairness he just does his own thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,990 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm convinced Marc is in love with Cormac :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

LOL :D

In fairness Cormac is showing some self restraint not to deck the guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

Gasoleeeeeeena!

I would say he is so bored there that to keep his mind active he has created a hatred for someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

I think he's too in love with himself and is threatened by Cormac

Marc is obsessed with Cormac....

If they mention once more how much they can bench, I'll go mad :)

Go on de Corminator, Plant him one :D

• Advertisement

Is Marc seriously in the Army??? I'm just trying to imagine him on parade with eyebrows like that!! :eek:

Boombastic wrote: »
    If they mention once more how much they can bench, I'll go mad :)

Why does Cormac put up with this? He'll snap!

Respect for Nikita out the window...she was enjoying that sh1te picking on Cormac.

Cormac=HERO!!!

Well done Kelly

Cormac=HERO

+1

Hahahaha

"Don't come into my room naked any more, I'm not into that"

Cormac is coming across really well tonight. Just a nice guy you could have a chat with. Sure he's vain but actually doesn't force himself on people.

That was not entertaining, it was just a bunch of people in love with themselves. Jay is very clever he never says anything overt about anything but uses humour instead. He is prob the brightest of the lot of them.

• Advertisement

road_high wrote: »
    Cormac is coming across really well tonight. Just a nice guy you could have a chat with. Sure he's vain but actually doesn't force himself on people.

I'm suprised to start finding myself liking him, the less he reacts the more it winds marc up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement