Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ms in film production part time?

• 21-01-2012 6:06pm

Hi Every One,

Looking for a masters in film production (part time) looking for a practical course because it best suits my learning needs;) does any have any idea if its possible??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 singingfish

There is an MSc Digital Feature Film Production running at Filmbase. Not sure if there is a part-time option, but you could always approach them and ask. The website for the course is www.filmmasters.ie. I know someone on the course and they will be shooting a feature film as their major assignment so it seems pretty practical!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 anonjoe555

dublin business school have a few good film courses both theory and practical.

Thanks Guys;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭noisenotmusic

There is an MSc Digital Feature Film Production running at Filmbase. Not sure if there is a part-time option, but you could always approach them and ask. The website for the course is www.filmmasters.ie. I know someone on the course and they will be shooting a feature film as their major assignment so it seems pretty practical!

This seems pretty interesting, does anyone know what the fees were like for the 2011 course? The 2012 one doesn't have any details..

• Registered Users Posts: 36 anonjoe555

filmbase ma course requires a portfolio of work and a ba

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 singingfish

I know last year the fees were about 5,000 - don't know anything about this year.

Advertisement