Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgraded Coffee- Alternatives?

• 22-07-2015 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hi All,

Looking to use bulletproof coffee more frequently and with the amount of independent coffee shops using wonderful coffee around the place these days, I'm wondering does anyone know what is a nice alternative to Upgraded coffee that could be bought in Ireland? As far as my research goes, the main difference is that the coffee beans are first washed.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

the benefits of bulletproof coffee are the fats in the coffee. you can just use any old coffee and it'll be exactly the same, the 'upgraded' ****e is just marketing nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Ekels

strelok wrote: »
    the benefits of bulletproof coffee are the fats in the coffee. you can just use any old coffee and it'll be exactly the same, the 'upgraded' ****e is just marketing nonsense

Is that definitive though? I thought there were a number of schools of thought on the matter. I'm giving the upgraded one the benefit of the doubt. Maybe I'm a sucker.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

i think sucker's a bit harsh

easily excitable maybe

Advertisement