Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PS3 Battlefield 3 clan/people willing to play together?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

Found this guys channel, no college work was done and not a single f##k was given

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

loving watching all the trolling vids

Sorry lads, had to skip out on your games tonight, trying to rank up for whatever little time I'm on lately. Would be up for friendly games some other night though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

I saw a player with Rank Colonel 100 last night, it was the first time I did. Its pretty impressive but cant believe s/he managed it since November.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Anyone on tonight?

Add me, marko93

• Advertisement

i dont have access to the M26 Mass, why is this ?? it appears in my battlelog but when I got to the load out either in the game or in my solider I cant access it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭Glico Man

aindriu80 wrote: »
    i dont have access to the M26 Mass, why is this ?? it appears in my battlelog but when I got to the load out either in the game or in my solider I cant access it ??

Change your assault loadout where you have the medic pack, to the mass. Depending on your gun's under-barrel accessory (foregrip/underslug rail) it'll either be a stand alone weapon or under the barrel

New video up for close quarters

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I sent a friend request to (I think) everyone on the boards.ie team. No replies.

*sniff*

202369.jpg

havent been on ps3 in last few days but once i am will accept

• Advertisement

Lol, most of us here
    > Battlelog platoon play regularly enough, at least 5/6 of us every night. We currently have a server up and running courtesy of Snowie (UltrFlat) to hone our skills at flying/choppering/tanking/dying etc and will have another up and running tomorrow afternoon. Both are/will be ranked servers eventually. Think Snowie's is currently unranked though I'm not entirely certain. Jump on, add us if you want and a few of us will be on later if you want a few games.

Bye-the-bye, I think I played alongside you in MAG a while back???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

Sat down to play battledfield for the first time in a month, turn it on and then have to download back to karkland again...now i wai :(

who is getting the close quarters pack in June ?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

internet-memes-i-dont-need-a-video-game.jpg
    image.png

And for Aaron:
    Captures.jpg

That was just absolutely immense!!!

Comeragh, have you guys changed platoon again?
    Im assuming a few have joined from that liverpool-esq-comeback game saturday as some of the names looked familiar

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Hi johnny

We decided that we'd team up with worldwide killerz (WWKz) as they have a great foundation to move forward and have weekly clan battles whereas 420 1NSOMN1A didn't have enough members solely committed that one clan and in the one clan battle that we played we got whooped by a far superior clan.:(

Not sure but I think I seen you joined the new clan today. I've played with them since I think Saturday and we easily get 12 online each night and stay on the same team and kick ass and we don't bitch about each other unlike some individuals who shall not be named :pac:

Here's the link for anyone interested- http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241199830671/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 YoureABitch

lolguy.png

Bitches incessantly about other people bitching.

tshirt-bitch-please.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

we don't bitch about each other unlike some individuals who shall not be named :pac:

steal-51-emma-watson-bitch-please.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

Great games tonight lads, teamwork was A class #nobitching

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Anymore bitching and there'll be bannings.
    And it won't be re-reg accounts that gets banned - it'll be the original account(s).

M26 dart seriously needs to be sorted before close quarters comes out. Its ruining games even moreso than the USAS frag did

Its me ;):D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Its me ;):D:D

The Admin one is great.

did anyone play with the new update ? They posted on their battlefield blog yesterday that they were going to fix numerous items including lag time on the ps3 controller (as with other consoles) this for me is the most important aspect of the game. You cant do a quick snap shoot or react to the game properly. I hope they can tighten it up a lot.

aindriu80 wrote: »
    did anyone play with the new update ? They posted on their battlefield blog yesterday that they were going to fix numerous items including lag time on the ps3 controller (as with other consoles) this for me is the most important aspect of the game. You cant do a quick snap shoot or react to the game properly. I hope they can tighten it up a lot.

Downloading atm, almost 1.4GB. Servers are down as they're being updated too, think they'll be back online around 8/9pm. Battlelog is also down for updates.

Fixing audio drop and adding colour-blind options are my favorite aspects of the patch. If they are serious about fixing input lag, then its taken them a long effing time to do it. Its been a major problem for the PS3 since release back in October.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

aaronh007 wrote: »
    If they are serious about fixing input lag, then its taken them a long effing time to do it. Its been a major problem for the PS3 since release back in October.

So, that's why I was crap.

Yes, it must've been that...:P

F1ngers wrote: »
    So, that's why I was crap.

Yes, it must've been that...:P

Most definitely

>_>

<_<

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Haven't played in a while now.

1.4GBs! Must be in preparation for the close counters dlc too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

tok9 wrote: »
    Haven't played in a while now.

1.4GBs! Must be in preparation for the close counters dlc too.

Aye, all the cq maps have been added there.

The audio drop has been worse for me since the patch.:(

Advertisement