Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overstrike

• 08-06-2011 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

New shooter game coming out from Insomniac Games, they guys that brought us games like Resistance, Ratchet and Clank and Spyro..

The game was announced at E3 and i've started a fansite for it, if ya like the look of it why not join the fansite too :)

http://www.overstrikeonline.com

I think this looks it could be brilliant with great sense of humour :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Have they said yet is it fps or a 3rd person shooter ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Amazing teaser for it, but tells us sweet feck all about the gameplay. Is it First or Third person\Team based\RPG or a few of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

they havent told us yet, they keeping us guessing haha.... i dunno which id prefer... i love both first and third ha what about yous?

scratch that, its third person!

Insomniac revealed it in an interview you can read more about the game here! http://www.overstrikeonline.com/showthread.php?325-Overstrike-Question-and-Answers-Interview

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Glad to hear it's third person. Could be some fun involved in this one. I'm loving the cartoon-ish style.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Niiiiice, awesome trailer. The art direction reminds me of Timesplitters to an extent.

No idea about the game, but Insomniac rarely make a stinker.

Niiiiice, awesome trailer. The art direction reminds me of Timesplitters to an extent.

No idea about the game, but Insomniac rarely make a stinker.

Yeah the fact that it's Insomniac sold it to me!, if it had of been just EA going solo I would have ignored it...

Art direction I was thinking Team Fortress?? Just me? haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

Firm preorder for me if the gameplay is anywhere near as good as the trailer.

mikeruurds wrote: »
    Firm preorder for me if the gameplay is anywhere near as good as the trailer.

BTW Guys if your looking forward to the game like me don't be too shy to join me on the fanforum :o

Advertisement