Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New 151 cars seen today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,380 ✭✭✭fletch

Blue 151 Golf R on the R755 near Roundwood....One of the guys on here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

fletch wrote: »
    Blue 151 Golf R on the R755 near Roundwood....One of the guys on here?

Yep that's mine I was bringing it out for a Sunday drive.....

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭mhackett102

This guy was in Kilkenny yesterday. 300hp, 2.0 petrol engine.. Smashing car :D
    f0E0msIKj

• Registered Users Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭ofcork

Two nice specced A6 and a white Q5 parked on the one street in cork yesterday,audi cork doing good business this year from their new showroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭traco

151D something Tesla Model S. Black or dark Navy coming from Malahide heading towards Clarehall at 5:40 this evening.

Looked very smart, wonder if he imported it from the UK or how he got it. It's a leccy I'd seriously consider. Anyone have any other info on it or seen it around?

• Advertisement

There was a 151D tesla charging on the south mall in cork today as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Saw a dark navy 151D Tesla too this evening, dark navy parked on the South Mall in Cork.

I was a little disappointed, it looked like an XF in that colour.

Snap:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

That's some extension lead

That's some extension lead

Check out the YouTube vids of the tesla insane mode. It uses a 3 phase cable

• Advertisement

Saw a dark navy 151D Tesla too this evening, dark navy parked on the South Mall in Cork.

I was a little disappointed, it looked like an XF in that colour.

Wonder if it was the same one? What time would that have been. Would be in range for it if fully charged. Wonder if it's in for the SEAI show I heard being advertised on the radio.

I saw it around 3.30 on charge.

I passed about 6 and it was still there, across from Electric.

ofcork wrote: »
    I saw it around 3.30 on charge.

Highly unlikely it's the same one then so that could make 2. An article in Nov Indo says the CEO of Kingspan was buying one

That's a long time charging.

ofcork wrote: »
    That's a long time charging.

Free parking though!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Free parking though!

That space is outside my wife's office. I'd contemplate an electric car just so she'd have free parking outside the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭goochy

surprised tesla havent opened a dealer here , they said previously that buyers will be looked after through uk

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dan27barca

Saw a 151 Jaguar F-Type Coupe in silver outside the Skylon Hotel in Dublin. Dublin registered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

goochy wrote: »
    surprised tesla havent opened a dealer here , they said previously that buyers will be looked after through uk

Why are you surprised?

• Advertisement

That tesla was still there today and they have now painted 2 spaces there for electric cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

"I saw this, I saw that!" ... pointless without pictures ;)

Dublin Reg Tesla Model S (85) - pics taken an hour ago :

tes.jpg

tesl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,184 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

ION08 wrote: »
    "I saw this, I saw that!" ... pointless without pictures ;)

Dublin Reg Tesla Model S (85) - pics taken an hour ago :

I]tesl.jpg[G]

Wilton Place on the canal near Baggot St; I worked there until I moved to London in 1996. I wonder is it someone working in the IDA or LinkedIn?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Saw the hybrid yaris or auris I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

If I had the money I'd buy a Model S. Love them! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Lutecia

That Tesla has come few times parked at the charge point on South Mall, Cork. Your man is probably driving up and down -in one charge-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭nd

First time seeing one. They are def. eye catching!

iwpmXB8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

i've seen a few, i think they are great looking, something genuinely interesting and different.

did anyone else find the TV ad very hard to ignore? i assume for a car that is realistically a school run, "womany" kind of car, this ad was designed to target men on a subconscious level?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

nd wrote: »
    First time seeing one. They are def. eye catching!

iwpmXB8.jpg

Was in a Citroen dealer yesterday. They had a lovely black one and a not so lovely white one. The black looked class.

• Advertisement

It's a rental. Sure those fresh shiney panels won't be lasting long anyway:pac:

Someone at work got a black one with black/dark grey air bump straps and a few red details. Looks really well.

Advertisement