Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

krudler wrote: »
    see thats the thing, its awful for about 80% of every episode, then something cool will happen and make me want to see the next, then its back to 80% or crap characters, whinging, sitting around doing nothing and more whinging. they've been on that bloody farm forever now and the series is half over, move it along! team Shane all the way though, he's the person I'd want with me if a real zombie outbreak happened, not stupidly moral Rick who's hellbent on turning everyone into zombie fodder.

how you getting on in canada btw?

I HATE SHANE WITH A PASSION :mad: EVIL RAPEY BASTARD

It was a good episode this week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Hungry, tired and cold.

I had dinner only about two hours ago, how can I be hungry already?! :( Might do some mushroom soup, seen as everything else is in the freezer.

I'm tired, but not tired enough to sleep :(

I've half a bottle of wine in the fridge, tempted to have a glass or two tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I have a poxy exam in the morning (only worth 10%, and will be only an hour). We've been told it won't be difficult, so hopefully that's the case!

On the plus side, pancakes tomorrow evening! Nutella at the ready! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I officially withdrew from my PhD for 6 months today. :eek:

Had a breast check and they found a lump. :( Now I have to wait 6 weeks for a full on check and mammogram. SCARY.

On the plus size I got a lovely bouquet of white tulips which I'm staring at...

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

Have been trying but failed to sleep since 8pm! Trying to block out the world and all that's in it! More sh*tty news today! is it ever gonna end? 2012 you can p*ss off already!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Had a breast check and they found a lump. :( Now I have to wait 6 weeks for a full on check and mammogram. SCARY.

Jesus. Thinking of you, hopefully it will come back benign.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

Sending hugs, love and best wishes to you lovely! All will be right!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

baby and crumble and LostGirly - hope you're both okay. Fingers crossed that everything turns out okay with your mammogram baby and crumble. *hugs* for you both. xx

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Cheers guys, my head going BOOM right now, but sure twill be grand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

A young man who was assaulted in my hometown at the weekend died today. Apparently he was hit for no reason, possibly didn't even see the guy. It's horrific, what utter scum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I HATE SHANE WITH A PASSION :mad: EVIL RAPEY BASTARD

It was a good episode this week :D

they fcuked up his character with that whole rape business, I cant stand Rick though, he's gotten nearly everyone killed multiple times, what shane and whatsherface were saying is true, shane makes all the logical right decisions when rick keeps fcuking things up for some stupid morality that doesnt exist anymore. the series has gone downhill massively since Frank Darabont left though, so much wasted potential, everything thats happened so far in the second season could have been summed up in three episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

That's really scary, hope you're okay! Will be thinking of you here x

I may or may not have just shuffled across the sitting room to Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I may or may not have just shuffled across the sitting room to Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses.. :o

Oh man, that song brings back memories :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

I can only imagine the fright you must have got, hopefully it'll all be nothing! Take care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

I hope everything turns out okay Baby and Crumble :)

Jane...lol
    In my childhood I may or may not have recreated Robin Williams in Mrs Doubtfire air-guitaring to Dude Looks Like A Lady...

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jay phelan

Watching Balls of Fury which is boring IMO. I think I'm after getting addicted to Boost energy drink again!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Thinking of you, hope everything goes okay x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Baby and Crumble, that must have been a shock. It will probably be nothing, 6 weeks is a very long time to wait to find that out though! Thinking of you.

Hovering at the Amazon checkout. Will I, won't I? *first world problems*

(I used to keep getting confused with that meme and going "hah, third world problems...")

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hope everything goes okay for you baby and crumble! xxx

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Hovering at the Amazon checkout. Will I, won't I? *first world problems*
    Proceed to checkout, go on, proceeeeeed......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Posy wrote: »
    Proceed to checkout, go on, proceeeeeed......
    I proceeded. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Hope all will turn out ok baby and crumble! xx

Muppets is epic! Not nearly enough Rizzo though!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Night loungers!
    See y'all tomorrow. :D

Night night Posy! :)

2,099 words typed in an hour and I'm blank again :rolleyes: I'm quite chuffed with what work I've done though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

jay phelan wrote: »
    2,099 words typed in an hour and I'm blank again :rolleyes: I'm quite chuffed with what work I've done though.

I would love if your motivation was passed onto me please. Well done!

I had a sad today and so couldn't get any work done. Plus I'm working on a finance case study and I haven't a clue how to do most of the calculations >_< What makes me angry is I am 90% sure I have done these types of equations before but can't fully remember.

Silly Princess Peach forgot to take her medicine and now I have a dizzy headache. So now its lie down and rest night. Worst student ever :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Woop Woop passed my first ever Taekwondo grading today :D Was fun. Just like Karate ones like I did when I was younger. Love the little pep talk at the end that the guy thats grading does..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Oh no. Hope you will be okay! I know people who have had scares like that and they all turned out to be grand. 6 weeks is a long time to be waiting though. :(

I would love if your motivation was passed onto me please. Well done!

I had a sad today and so couldn't get any work done. Plus I'm working on a finance case study and I haven't a clue how to do most of the calculations >_< What makes me angry is I am 90% sure I have done these types of equations before but can't fully remember.

Silly Princess Peach forgot to take her medicine and now I have a dizzy headache. So now its lie down and rest night. Worst student ever :(

Thanks hun :) I've been dying to start into this project for the last few days but I haven't had a moment to sit at my laptop and do it. All my information and research has been building up inside my head and I'm relieved to get it all out on paper (Microsoft word ;) )

Chin up miss :) Make yourself a nice hot drink, write a few more posts and once the stressing/worrying is gone I'm sure it will all come flooding back to you. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

Is it only my boyfriend that has selective hearing??

I play a Noel Gallagher song and he listens and says "good choice" but 5 minutes later when I'm in the kitchen cleaning up after making dinner, he appears to become deaf :confused::confused::confused:

Jeeeeeez I threw them pots and pans into the sink fairly hard and still nothing :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement