Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which body type is the most attractive to you in a woman?

• 25-08-2010 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Apple, Pear, Hourglass, Tube, etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

I'd love to be able to say that it really doesn't matter, that it's all about the "person", but for me it's the rack. Gotta have a great pair of tits. Slim waist & ass. I can deal with the bitchiest most vapid broad, once she has a great pair of tits.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Prehensile tails are nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

AH answer - any body type that will give me some!

Regular answer - hour glass

real honest to god truth - any body type that will give me some

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lil_missy

I'm gettin a good laugh out of ur replies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Whatever shape this is...

trish-stratus-picture-1.jpg

Yeah I like that shape.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Based on past partners Id have to say hourglass.

Yeah, she's hourglass. Hips and chest equal size and slim waist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Needs moar pics!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

lil_missy wrote: »
    Apple, Pear, Hourglass, Tube, etc.

This is waaay too generic - doesn't take into account skin type, proportion to frame, relation to other body parts!

Seeing as I have moment in work, i'll give you a play by play:D

I'm assuming we're excluding the head, face, and hair, so i'll jump straight to the shoulders.

There's 3 types of shoulders, each of which contribute to the shapes you've described.
    First there's the well squared, "can see the shoulder blades defined" shoulders. Then there's also the still squared, but not as defined - these are my favourite. Lastly there's the kinda rounded/slightly forward. How a girl looks with these is dependant...it's is "acceptable" if she has medium->big boobs. With small ones, it just makes a girl look weak, meagre, and nervous.

Boob sizes independantly are irrelevant - I know smoking hot girls with little to nothing (literally) there, and smoking hot girls with over-size as big as your head ones! Skin type has a play to part here - amazingly soft/smooth/clear skin makes small boobs far more attractive than big ones imo! I s'pose medium to small-medium are my overall favourite though!

Waist size is entirely dependant on skin type - my favourite is marginally smaller than shoulder size, but equal or marginally wider size is ok if that amazingly soft, almost yellow-tinted skin is there! I have to say im not really a fan of washboard stomachs where you can literally feel the 1mm of skin and then stomach muscles, it's kinda weird sometimes - a couple cm is best I think!

Hips - not really into big wide hips..mainly cuz that has implications for the shape and density of the ass! And I'm a complete ass-man:P. Anything from flat, to kinda jelly hand-size, to ideal penny-bouncing perkiness. Occassionally big asses are ok, but wide hips generally reduce the definition of the ass until it's just one big lump that kinda hangs there, and that doesnt really do it for me!

Legs wise, my absolute ideal and perfect style, is that with the little portal of light at the crotch - even when legs are standing side by side. Literally get butterflies when i see that! That being said, as long as the skin is silky smooth, they can be any length or width!

Sooo in conclusion....petite is the body type?
    Too much detail!?:o

This is waaay too generic - doesn't take into account skin type, proportion to frame, relation to other body parts!

Seeing as I have moment in work, i'll give you a play by play:D

I'm assuming we're excluding the head, face, and hair, so i'll jump straight to the shoulders.

There's 3 types of shoulders, each of which contribute to the shapes you've described.
    First there's the well squared, "can see the shoulder blades defined" shoulders. Then there's also the still squared, but not as defined - these are my favourite. Lastly there's the kinda rounded/slightly forward. How a girl looks with these is dependant...it's is "acceptable" if she has medium->big boobs. With small ones, it just makes a girl look weak, meagre, and nervous.

Boob sizes independantly are irrelevant - I know smoking hot girls with little to nothing (literally) there, and smoking hot girls with over-size as big as your head ones! Skin type has a play to part here - amazingly soft/smooth/clear skin makes small boobs far more attractive than big ones imo! I s'pose medium to small-medium are my overall favourite though!

Waist size is entirely dependant on skin type - my favourite is marginally smaller than shoulder size, but equal or marginally wider size is ok if that amazingly soft, almost yellow-tinted skin is there! I have to say im not really a fan of washboard stomachs where you can literally feel the 1mm of skin and then stomach muscles, it's kinda weird sometimes - a couple cm is best I think!

Hips - not really into big wide hips..mainly cuz that has implications for the shape and density of the ass! And I'm a complete ass-man:P. Anything from flat, to kinda jelly hand-size, to ideal penny-bouncing perkiness. Occassionally big asses are ok, but wide hips generally reduce the definition of the ass until it's just one big lump that kinda hangs there, and that doesnt really do it for me!

Legs wise, my absolute ideal and perfect style, is that with the little portal of light at the crotch - even when legs are standing side by side. Literally get butterflies when i see that! That being said, as long as the skin is silky smooth, they can be any length or width!

Sooo in conclusion....petite is the body type?
    Too much detail!?:o

Thanks for that! I'm petite myself so its good to know :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I like petite women in genral and i like tall women with legs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Fol20

tube women..

you should add a poll

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

lil_missy wrote: »
    Thanks for that! I'm petite myself so its good to know :p

Well congrats then-tho the clue was in the username i suppose!

I'm not very tall but my legs are very long compared to my body LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

I guess to me once the face and hair is fine then well I'd say any body that looks good together. I mean if you're 5ft and 7stone and have DD boobs, it'll look a bit odd to me. OP, since you're a petite woman, I'd say that's fine. It's just mainly once your body fits together then it's fine. Although if you're about 20 stone and dress like you're about 9 stone, then no, just no.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Can't be easy to be tall without legs though, can it?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭garbanzo

(.) (.)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Hourglass is the most attractive to me. That doesn't mean I can't find women who don't fit the bill attractive though :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Hourglass, but thin hourglass. Not the curvy type, or at least I dont find that curvy that most men define if that makes sense? Tall's a bonus.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Hourglass, but thin hourglass. Not the curvy type, or at least I dont find that curvy that most men define if that makes sense? Tall's a bonus.

Id be the opposite,I much rather ladies of the thicker variety,plus petite in stature.Damn my short legs.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

The GAP seems to do it for all men!!;)

The GAP seems to do it for all men!!;)

Care to elaborate?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Paddysnapper

A bit of a brain is always an attraction:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Tall with a tight arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Giorgia Salpa shaped. I'd vote for eugenics if the government's stated goal was to make future women look increasingly more like Giorgia Salpa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Monkey get back into your tree and stay there untill you like respect the snowier ones :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

I dont really mind as long there is IS a shape. A woman needs curves IMO.
    I do have a penchant for petit women too though :cool:

Monkey get back into your tree and stay there untill you like respect the snowier ones :pac:

monkeyknifefight.gif

Whoooooooo Hoooooooo.
    :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,774 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Boobs, slim waist and big bum - basically a classy girl with the same body of a dancer in a rap vide :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Petite with a nice bum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement