Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anime you would rewatch?

• 24-02-2015 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Robotech..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mrstrawman

Depends, if it is something fapable like the monogatari series then I might rewatch the better parts but sans lewt media I am planning on rewatching K-On! sometime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭IHeartYuki

Will and have rewatched:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Bakemonogatari (actually I've rewatched almost all of the Monogatari series)
    Azumanga Daioh
    K-On!
    FLCL (I see something new every time I watch it)
    Durarara!!
    Puella Madoka Magica Magi

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭WilsonIRL

FLCL - It's a constant for me. I think i'm up to about 20 times by now.
    Beck - I've gone back over this series a few times now.
    Several Gundam series
    Genshiken
    Rahxephon
    Planetes
    Black Lagoon
    Some episodes of Bleach and Naruto

There are probably way more but i can't think of them. I've lost weekends in the past to spontaneous marathons of various series that i've spotted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I've rewatched Shaman King a few times.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So many

The slayers
    Orphen
    Full metal panic
    Fairy Tale
    Gun Grave
    Death note

• Advertisement

So many

The slayers
    Orphen
    Full metal panic
    Fairy Tale
    Gun Grave
    Death note

Awh! I totally forgot about Full Metal Panic! I've watched the last episode of The Second Raid god knows how many times. The scene where
    Sagara takes on the Venom units
    is awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

I've rewatched my favourites quite a few times. I've done Haruhi season 1 in broadcast order and standard order, I've watched Serial Experiment Lain backwards (Episode 13 to 1, it made the same amount of sense backward as it does forwards) I recently rewatched Haibane Renmei again after realising I had forgotten everything about the show so it was a pretty refreshing experience. I've been through Azumanga Daioh numerous times also.

I'd like to rewatch Gundam Wing. It's just a fantastic story the whole way through. I also think any episodic shows like Nichijou have great rewatchability because you can just pick any episode and not have to worry about the context because the previous episodes don't really affect the one you're currently watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Would High School of the Dead? I really liked it. I was quite annoyed when I found out there was no second season

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

WilsonIRL wrote: »
    Awh! I totally forgot about Full Metal Panic! I've watched the last episode of The Second Raid god knows how many times. The scene where
    is awesome!

I Actually watched full metal panic fumoffu again recently and it had me in tears of laughter , Man that sagara cracks me up :-D

Such a cool villian. I Actually watched full metal panic fumoffu again recently and it had me in tears of laughter , Man that sagara cracks me up :-D

Everyone loves puppetry.. well maybe not everyone..

• Advertisement

Huh?

Gates' puppetry performance with the sister of the girl in the Venom in the last episode

youtu.be/qFlg11DzqBo?t=9m19s

Gates' puppetry performance with the sister of the girl in the Venom in the last episode

youtu.be/qFlg11DzqBo?t=9m19s

Ok I get you now :) been over 2 years since I watched it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,490 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

is awesome!

Pity the rest of it never got animated, the next story is Dancing Very Merry Christmas which parodies Die Hard and Under Siege.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Honestly not a fan of rewatching stuff... I watch for the storyline, once I know it what's the point? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Honestly not a fan of rewatching stuff... I watch for the storyline, once I know it what's the point? :pac:

Same reason you listen to a song more than once

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DannyGriff

Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Ef Tale of Melodies and Memories, also Baccano. I watched them sometimes when I got nothing I want to watch at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Chrome342

I like re-watching Flame of Recca

Advertisement