Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redding Competition Bushing Set.

• 21-01-2013 9:09pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per the title i have this, as new, set of Redding Competition dies for sale including some accessories bought separately. They are for .308 caliber.

Redding Conmpetition Die set.
    • Bushing neck Die
    • Seating die
    • Body Die
    • 3 x Titanium Nitrate bushings (335, 336, 339)
    • 2 x Redding seating stems (one for normal bullets, and new stem for VLD/Hybrid bullets)

Bought 6 months ago, but forgot to get bushings. I ordered them, and when i did i realised the seating stem would not work for Hybrid bullets so i had to order a new seating stem to suit them. By the time it arrived i had a change of circumstances. As a result the set has not been used. They come with a lifetime warranty, and are regarded as the best/most precise dies available.

They cost €235 for the set, €20 per bushing, and €25 for the new stem (the other stem came with set). Including customs, and shipping the total price was €410. As i would not consider trying to pass on the cost of customs/shipping i am looking for €250 ovno for the set, bushings, and stem.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement