Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How good looking are you?

123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Colin firth is definitely average...you wouldn't look twice if he wasn't famous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Voy a acostarme.

That's my only contribution to this thread. Felt like I had to take you down a peg or two and the only way was correcting your Spanish. :p:)

Probably says more about me than you.

Ah claro, lo siento. I thought the 'voy a' meant it didn't need to be reflexive but yeah obvious mistake. necesito estudiar más ahora!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I can't tell by looking at myself. So based off the fact that I have a rubbish personality and have had some very good looking girlfriends, I've taken a guess at above average.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Ah claro, lo siento. I thought the 'voy a' meant it didn't need to be reflexive but yeah obvious mistake. necesito estudiar más ahora!

Glad I could help. Reflex that bastard always.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    Multilingual grammar Nazi. I like that in a woman!

Just for that, you go in the "Positively Good Looking" category.

Jesus and I actually hate grammar nazis would you believe. Just couldn't help myself this time round.

• Advertisement

Hahah well its different in this case, not really being a grammar nazi I don't think. If I was a big long post with good Spanish and you picked me up on it but a fairly basic sentence mistake :D Its understandable. I'd do the same in your shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

Short for God Help Us. Limerick slang I think.

Give me an example of someone famous who is average or slightly above?

It's slang among the knackers of Limerick. The ordinary folk of Limerick would not use this term.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

@Edenhazard

Has anybody recognized you from boards? I don't think I'd post my picture on this:S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Thread should be renamed "how good looking is EdenHazard?".

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    @Edenhazard

Has anybody recognized you from boards? I don't think I'd post my picture on this:S

Nobody has recognized me, I couldn't give a crap if they did either to be honest!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    @Edenhazard

Just blur out your face and your penis and you'll be grand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Aquarius34

I get told I am good looking and handsome quite a lot. But it doesn't mean a whole, lot after the first impressions and a lot of people will assume you are full of it if you are generally very good looking. The only people who are full of it, are those who depend on their looks to get ahead of others and over display it as a way to boost their egos. Which will ultimately fail them in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

My kind of thread! I'm somewhere between well fit and unreaaaaaaal.

Its so funny when these style threads come up, I get a mention before even showing up...guess I've achieved Boards fame!

No.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82518643&postcount=2399

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Just blur out your face and your penis and you'll be grand smile.png

What about the moobs:O

Hmm, I don't like calling people conceited, but I guess I would if they thought it made them more valuable than someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RubyWoo83

Culleeo wrote: »
    It's slang among the knackers of Limerick. The ordinary folk of Limerick would not use this term.

I am one of the "ordinary folk" in Limerick and I use it all the time actually.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Israel_Dagg

RubyWoo83 wrote: »
    I am one of the "ordinary folk" in Limerick and I use it all the time actually.
    What word was it?

What word was it?

Telpis

Drakares wrote: »

was clearly being sarcastic. but your opinion, i think personally its a nice photo :)

was clearly being sarcastic. but your opinion, i think personally its a nice photo :)

I bet you picked positively good looking?

no way josé, not at all. i think i have good looking aspects though :) more in style though than in my physical features.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

Samantha Brick syndrome at play?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Dean09 wrote: »
    The shameless flirting in this thread is stomach turning!
    There needs to be a desperate flirting forum on Boards so you can all stay in there and flirt till you drop.

You mean this one?

Advertisement