Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA League 1 H2H 2015/16

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Heading for a defeat against Copper_pipe. I trail 50-48. We both have Ozil and De Bruyne left and he also has Bellerin and Kolarov or Fletcher's 1 to sub in for Cabaye.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Mike Ehrmantraut (locusts) Bellerin +10 vs my Sagna and Giroud.

Looking at my second defeat on the trot

Giroud and Sagna give me the win by 3 points.... Phew!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I'm up to 16th and took out Capajoma in 3rd. You're welcome everyone :cool:

Outside the relegation places and in theory another win away from 12th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Giroud and Sagna give me the win by 3 points.... Phew!!!!

BACARY SAGNA :(

Thought the points were in the bag until he popped up with an assist and 3 bonus points.
    Will be out for revenge in the return leg :)

• Advertisement

A 65-42 victory over Mike Ehrmantraut. 4 wins from my last 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Looks like I will be on top after my win this week.

Other games went as planned.

H2H is where my strength is this season...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Myself and Who Ate All Depays drew 69-69 (sounds like a phone sex line) :D
    We were the joint second top scorers in the division, just unfortunate we were drawn against each other but oh well, that's head to head leagues for you.

The draw brings my 6 match winning streak to an end and turns it into a 7 match unbeaten streak. Really hopeful of finishing high in the table now, and maybe even in a promotion spot. Still a long way to go though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Yeah, got a bit of a trouncing here. Have lost 3 of the last 4 now, and dropping like a stone in this league. At least a quick turn around, so hopefully manage a win tomorrow

Another win for me sees me stand still in 16th with those above all keeping pace. However I'm a further 3 points away from the relegation zone that I was nearly sucked into.

2nd place team for me next. Another win or 2 could theoretically pull me up to the top half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Myself and Who Ate All Depays drew 69-69 (sounds like a phone sex line) :D
    We were the joint second top scorers in the division, just unfortunate we were drawn against each other but oh well, that's head to head leagues for you.

The draw brings my 6 match winning streak to an end and turns it into a 7 match unbeaten streak. Really hopeful of finishing high in the table now, and maybe even in a promotion spot. Still a long way to go though :P
    It was a really close one with that last minute Shane Long goal taking a point away from you with Cech. Really happy with the draw up against your bench boost.

Hopefully I can pick up a few wins and get into the top half now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Facking hell. Finish on 83 yet still this GW h2h :( Well done my opponent

Won against The Neon Knight 76-69. Could have been a loss though as TNK had Benteke who missed a one on one and Tadic on the bench instead of Alli which would have seen him win by 1. 5 wins in my last 6 now which is great progress considering my poor OR. Up against MR NINE next.

Another win against former 2nd place Mr Nine and up to 14th. 6 points clear of the drop zone and 6 points from 5th (9 from promotion).

Kilburn next over New Years in 8th who I can go level on points with with victory to make it 4 wins from 4 over the festive period. A tall order but the boys are keen to begin the New Year with a bang as we march up the table.

The chairman has promised a few new signings and has handed me a new contract. Although he also suggested I hire a Director of Football to oversee some decision making. All this has happened since the fans showed their support for their team. Chants could be heard from the away end "In J-Rod we trust" and as Sky cut to adverts there were screams around the country of "They were about to show a close up of the J-Rod!"

Our recent form has not gone unnoticed by TIME magazine either and they've written up a detailed dissertation about us with interviews from fans, players, myself and the chairman. Not to mention insight from experts who have never seen such camaraderie, style and dedication.

uSgNXXk.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

Won against The Neon Knight 76-69. Could have been a loss though as TNK had Benteke who missed a one on one and Tadic on the bench instead of Alli which would have seen him win by 1. 5 wins in my last 6 now which is great progress considering my poor OR. Up against MR NINE next.
    I'm surprised I actually got that close to you. Can't do a thing right this year. Total struggle.

Top of the table fight between me and 50 shades of greyjoy.

Won 36-33 and it looks like I will be sitting on top with 8 points advantage going into next week.

Very happy with my results in this league so far.

So InanimateCarbonJ-Rod's unbeaten streak came to an end but 3 from 4 is decent form nonetheless.

38-36 victory for me over MR NINE. I think I will move up to 7th, 3 points off the promotion places. Only 1 defeat in my last 7 now. Up against Capajoma next.

• wonski wrote: »
    Top of the table fight between me and 50 shades of greyjoy.

Won 36-33 and it looks like I will be sitting on top with 8 points advantage going into next week.

Very happy with my results in this league so far.

That's me :-(

I'm freaked I got beaten by such an average score, especially as it would have been so close at the top. That's the first time I've been beaten since September, after I posted this in jest when I was bottom of the league.
    Only 3 points off 8th place in this, things are going well.....

:-(

Well done though, I was beaten and all before today's games.

Looking to do the double over The Gerry Hattricks.
    0 from 0 Wastamonies
    3 from 2 Hattricks.
    A solid defensive performance (and Clean Sheet) from Arsenal & Stoke tonight should put me in pole position.

• Advertisement

Looking to do the double over The Gerry Hattricks.
    0 from 0 Wastamonies
    3 from 2 Hattricks.
    A solid defensive performance (and Clean Sheet) from Arsenal & Stoke tonight should put me in pole position.

The Gerry Hattricks dug deep to take victory 45 - 37.
    Up to 4th now

The Gerry Hattricks dug deep to take victory 45 - 37.
    Up to 4th now

Huth and Benteke sitting on the bench with 18 pts between them , ryan bennett subs in for a -1 . :mad::mad::mad:
    Ain't gonna be my year .

• League leader was beaten as well, only 6 points between wonski and 4th place now. I'm second only by virtue of that drawn game a few weeks ago.

League leader was beaten as well, only 6 points between wonski and 4th place now. I'm second only by virtue of that drawn game a few weeks ago.

22-24 :D

Leader with lowest score beaten by second lowest score.

What a week...

Huth and Benteke sitting on the bench with 18 pts between them , ryan bennett subs in for a -1 . :mad::mad::mad:
    Ain't gonna be my year .

Hutch on my bench again for the second week in a row he goes and out scores my defence on his own

Lost 32-24 to Capajoma and fell a few places back to 11th and mid table mediocrity.

It's my Moreno and Ighalo + 5 vs Ozil to seal victory against kilburn. The odds are in my favour but an Ozil masterclass could finish me off in this tie. That would be a sickener as I have benched him.

Arnie's 3 points gives Kingsley Thousands Bill the win 66 - 64
    Devastation for The Gerry Hattricks

• Unlucky with ward subbing in with zero points. Very close all round this gw. League leader has Ighalo and needs to overcome Rangel +9pts to avoid second defeat in a row. This league is wide open folks.

• Advertisement

Unlucky with ward subbing in with zero points. Very close all round this gw. League leader has Ighalo and needs to overcome Rangel +9pts to avoid second defeat in a row. This league is wide open folks.

I'm the owner of Rangel and those 9 points so don't count any chickens yet :)

Advertisement