Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deals & Voucher Codes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭claralara

Does anyone have the code for start fitness this weekend? I deleted the email by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Try TRACKB2011

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Try TRACKB2011

Cheers, it worked. Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭netmann

Amazon are doing a 20% off on clothing and shoes including Asics

Enter code NOWGET20 at checkout. Offer runs until Sun 12th Feb

Got the new Asic 2170s for £66

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

Start Fitness - 10% off. Code FEB10. valid till end Monday 27th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,492 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Popped into Base2Race today to pick up a pair of shoes, and was told they're selling Asics Piranha for half-price for the next few days. Figured it was worth a mention. Not really a light racing shoe type runner myself, so didn't avail of the deal, but figured others here might be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Popped into Base2Race today to pick up a pair of shoes, and was told they're selling Asics Piranha for half-price for the next few days. Figured it was worth a mention. Not really a light racing shoe type runner myself, so didn't avail of the deal, but figured others here might be interested.

What's full price for these ?

What's full price for these ?
    I think it was €115, so down to €60, but best to consult with them directly for actual figures.

*Edit* Updated figures. It's on their Facebook site now.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Buck

Just to let you know that I was in Lifestyle sports earlier and they have 25% off all of the Nike running gear.
    Got myself a few tops from the sale rack and got an extra 25% off at the till :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,134 ✭✭✭rom

40 euro voucher for 20 for supplements, recovery drinks etc. Shipping is 5 euro anywhere in ireland or free over 75 euro.

http://www.todaysdeals.ie/Index.aspx?dlid=258

• Advertisement

25% off Asics runners in Lifestyle with their scrappage sheme

Amazon.com (US) are currently selling the Garmin 405 with Heart Rate Monitor, for $159, shipped to a US address (that's €122). That's a pretty good price, if you happen to know anyone in the US, are heading over shortly, or have a US head-office where you can get goods shipped. The Heart Rate monitor strap on its own, usually sells for $35, which means that you're paying approximately $125 (€95) for the watch on its own. Not much use if you don't have any US-based contacts. You can also buy it for $150 (€115) without HRM, here.

The watch itself has a full complement of training features, however, it is let-down a little by the bezel, which can be very frustrating to use (particularly in wet weather).

Believe it or not, I have affiliation with Amazon or Garmin, I just got the e-mail in my inbox!

Amazon.com (US) are currently selling the Garmin 405 with Heart Rate Monitor, for $159, shipped to a US address (that's €122). That's a pretty good price, if you happen to know anyone in the US, are heading over shortly, or have a US head-office where you can get goods shipped. The Heart Rate monitor strap on its own, usually sells for $35, which means that you're paying approximately $125 (€95) for the watch on its own. Not much use if you don't have any US-based contacts. You can also buy it for $150 (€115) without HRM, here.

The watch itself has a full complement of training features, however, it is let-down a little by the bezel, which can be very frustrating to use (particularly in wet weather).

Believe it or not, I have affiliation with Amazon or Garmin, I just got the e-mail in my inbox!

Freudian slip… ;)
    Good deal. Perhaps Dory Dory could stock up and look after a bulk Boards delivery!

claralara wrote: »
    Freudian slip… ;)
    Good deal. Perhaps Dory Dory could stock up and look after a bulk Boards delivery!
    Haha. Classic!The truth always shines through!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Brianderunner

20% off in sweat shop using this code until midnight on 11th April 2012;

RFTWA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭ger664

startfitness.co.uk have a Weekend Deal of Up To 45% Off Mizuno & Asics Footwear!

Bit of a mish mash but some deals to be had on MandM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭racheljev

Amazon have 25% off stuff sold by themselves directly, rather than by a reseller. Use the code "easter25". I've just got a pair of Nimbus 13's for 83 euro, happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭SharkTale

racheljev wrote: »
    Amazon have 25% off stuff sold by themselves directly, rather than by a reseller. Use the code "easter25". I've just got a pair of Nimbus 13's for 83 euro, happy days :)

Hi,
    Can you post link for the Amazon offer,

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Blooming

SharkTale wrote: »
    racheljev wrote: »

Hi,
    Can you post link for the Amazon offer,

Thanks
    This offer finished last Sunday AFIK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭SharkTale

Blooming wrote: »
    This offer finished last Sunday AFIK.

Thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭iamjenko

http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/

Deal for a Garmin Forerunner 405, €149.95. This deal only lasts til midnight 5th May 2012!

Its a good website, i have bough things off it before with no hassles!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,134 ✭✭✭rom

iamjenko wrote: »
    http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/

Deal for a Garmin Forerunner 405, €149.95. This deal only lasts til midnight 5th May 2012!

Its a good website, i have bough things off it before with no hassles!

gona put this in the garmin thread also a small bit cheaper than http://www.handtec.co.uk/search.php?xSearch=garmin+405&submit=search+for+products

Brooks Green Silence for GBP29.99

http://www.sportsshoes.com/product/BRO367/brooks-green-silence-racing-running-shoes/

Decent selection of sizes. Includes the original Black/Green colourway, plus a couple of more 'flamboyant' versions

20% off at sweatshop this weekend

Code TWBRM

• Subscribers Posts: 16,550 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Sports direct have a free European shipping weekend again,
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056519317&page=3

This bargain alerts thread has a link to carlsberg site for 10% extra off also, they have some excellent priced running stuff from main brands like Nike and Adidas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭opus

20% off at sweatshop this weekend

Code TWBRM

Code this week or rather from June 1st to 5th is JUBFC.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,550 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Lidl have plain white and black cool max socks for €2.59 for 2 pairs, white and black, 6-8 and 9-11 sizing.

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/SID-30A8FFBC-8C8D422C/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/index_21666.htm

Can get 10 or 12 pairs for the price of a single pair of some branded cool max socks. Not double layered, but fit well with elasticated section across instep.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Bugsy2000

50% off the new Kayano 18's just for this week in www.sweatshop.co.uk. Use the code KAYSP.

Also 50% off Addidas T-Shirts with ADSSP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Blooming

Bugsy2000 wrote: »
    50% off the new Kayano 18's just for this week in www.sweatshop.co.uk. Use the code KAYSP.

Also 50% off Addidas T-Shirts with ADSSP.

Kayano's are my runners so this is brilliant, down from £133 to £66.50, thank u! Even with the conversion and delivery charge it's a massive saving.

Advertisement