Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New cycle routes to run on.????

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Danjamin1

http://www.wicklownews.net/2014/04/major-rural-cycle-greenway-planned-for-wicklow/
    New rural cycle routes planned for wicklow. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a few plodders on them, or would they?

They'll probably stick to the roads in any case, but the ones that use it might be a bit peeved

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

If they are painted on cycle lanes to the standard of the current cycle lanes then in all honesty most people will stick to the road...I know i would,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

These will include a coastal cycling route linking Greystones to Wicklow town, taking advantage of the established walking route along the back of the beach beside the railway line.

This looks interesting, have done Wicklow to Kilcoole but the path is tricky in places, especially after the storms this winter. A proper lane would be class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

Mod: As much as us runners want to claim there new shiny pathways this discussion off topic for the forum and best suited for the Tri/Cycling forums

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement