Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Command line query???

Options
  • 04-04-2014 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been tasked with the unenviable job of extracing lists of Users from 10+ Fileshares in the company I work for. We are migrating data from physical Servers to a NAS. What I need to get is a list of shares, what users\groups connect to those shares and what their permissions are.

All servers are part of a Domain.

Is there any Command line I can use to extract this data or is there any ( free ) 3rd party tool that can be used??

Any help/advise is greatly appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement