Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Howdy, I'd love to go and cause some havoc with my fellow Boardsies online, I've applied to join the crew on the on the R* social club.
    My XBL GT is JOCKEYS I3LOX (the I3OLLIX part got nuked a few months ago :pac:)
    My R* name is foxy is here

Cheers.

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Think I requested an invite the last night. My socialclub name is spoon360

Nothing there that I can see! Lash it on there now and I'll send an invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

add me benji87FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Was playing online last night for the first time and was stuck doing stuff for Lamar, how do I join games? Do I need to be part of a Crew?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Floppybits wrote: »
    Was playing online last night for the first time and was stuck doing stuff for Lamar, how do I join games? Do I need to be part of a Crew?

You dont need to be in a crew, but its so much more fun being in one.

With Lemar work, is that him ringing/messaging you all the time? You dont have to do them. If all the blue icons are on the map you can do any of the deathmatches/races/missions(missions are stars) , try get into a game with a higher rank and you do better missions and will rank up quicker. When you rank up you will unlock different people that send you better missions.

I confused myself reading this back so sorry :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Another defector from the original boards.ie crew (just joined boards crew 2)...

Gamertag: VivverineAuto63

Add me, have mic...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Anyone on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

ill head on for a bit, be warned things have a tendency to explode around me

Had the high-priority vehicle from Simeon, two lads waiting for me at the docks after I doing the hard work. Decided it wasn't worth the hassle, so a quick trip to Ammu-nation and a sticky bomb hopefully ruined their night :D

Also, Soldier of Satan, I took a look at your Sandking and decided I wanted one myself, that's why I legged it off on you :P

Edit: QUESTION: are we keeping this crew Xbox only like the splitters over on the BRDS crew? I see a couple of requests for PS players there. Just to clarify, I'm happy out with PS players in the crew, but if our Glorious leader could clarify.... :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Had the high-priority vehicle from Simeon, two lads waiting for me at the docks after I doing the hard work. Decided it wasn't worth the hassle, so a quick trip to Ammu-nation and a sticky bomb hopefully ruined their night :D

Also, Soldier of Satan, I took a look at your Sandking and decided I wanted one myself, that's why I legged it off on you :P

Edit: QUESTION: are we keeping this crew Xbox only like the splitters over on the BRDS crew? I see a couple of requests for PS players there. Just to clarify, I'm happy out with PS players in the crew, but if our Glorious leader could clarify.... :P

That's why i left the original boards crew, was starting to find it hard to get crew members in games on xbox..

With regards to the high priority mission, failed it twice after climbing for about 20 mins up the crane then got blown away at the top....Never thought to get a chopper, doh! I'll attempt it again tomorrow..

falan wrote: »
    That's why i left the original boards crew, was starting to find it hard to get crew members in games on xbox..

Had a brief look in that thread, seemed to be a push towards making it PS only. Had a look through the member list for BOC2, seems there's a fair few PSN users on it and with it just over half full there's no need to shift anyone, was just wondering from the point of view of sending invites really :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

IvySlayer wrote: »
    ill head on for a bit, be warned things have a tendency to explode around me

What's your gt?

Anyone gonna be about tonight? Wouldn't mind doing a Survival other than Boneyard with a decent crew, or a few races with a good few lads - and not just a 1 lap race! :P Or even some of Lester's missions, have wanted to do a few of them but never get any takers.

This Deadmau noob and I did some missions, I'd do 90% of the mission but fail cos I was by myself while he dies in the first 10 seconds, yup that's what happened

I'll be on tonight in serious mode, maybe get a party going, wouldn't mind actually doing some missions for once

IvySlayer wrote: »
    This Deadmau noob and I did some missions, I'd do 90% of the mission but fail cos I was by myself while he dies in the first 10 seconds, yup that's what happened

I'll be on tonight in serious mode, maybe get a party going, wouldn't mind actually doing some missions for once

Ha, he killed my a$$ a few times the other night.

Yeah, any sort of missions bar Gerald or Simeon would suit me.

Ha, he killed my a$$ a few times the other night.

Yeah, any sort of missions bar Gerald or Simeon would suit me.

He pushed me off a train and it ran me over :(

But I beat him in a tractor race :D

I still have to do the capture the plane one, and get the briefcase off the top of the building

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

The lies Ivy. Horrible lies.

I didn't mean to knock you off the train, I have a habit of reloading my gun after shooting and it always punches someone if they're close by. That tractor race was hilarious fun.

I'll be on after the United match for some missions and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I'm now in the crew. Looking forward to blowing some **** up! Do the servers automatically put you in a game with crew members or do you need to look for them?

The lies Ivy. Horrible lies.

I didn't mean to knock you off the train, I have a habit of reloading my gun after shooting and it always punches someone if they're close by. That tractor race was hilarious fun.

I'll be on after the United match for some missions and stuff.

Will try get on meself after the match for an hour or so:cool:

• Advertisement

Jason Todd wrote: »
    I'm now in the crew. Looking forward to blowing some **** up! Do the servers automatically put you in a game with crew members or do you need to look for them?

More often than not i would not be put in servers with crew members/friends.. but i think that could be because the sessions are usually always full. ive spawned into sessions with 3/4 crew members in them so it does happen..

Can you start an invite-only one?

Can you start an invite-only one?

But then i cant troll the little american feckers with my Sniper rifle :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Online now HANKSCORPIO84

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

I could be around later if anyone is setting up invite only.

XBL - ferrigan101

Might just be able to persuade me to switch to boc2 permanently ;)

Anyone fancy 9k.. I've a bounty on my head as soon as I spawned into my apartment...

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

shanecos.... u can run but you cant hide

Ivy, I seriously have some reservations about your driving :pac:

I let you guys win those races

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

I'm just on now, ready to cause some mayhem, add me ruel_f0x

Advertisement