Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Unlimited Calls, texts and data. Half price. Emobile

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Well my account no.wont work as a voucher code but my mums will so that was going through fine untill final payment page.
    Phone price 199
    Deposit 130e refunded on bill no 7.
    Total should be 329e but registering as 429e........329 shaded in grey beside it.Anyone else have this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

Did you check this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Quick update. Order placed on Sunday night 189E for HTC One X black 34.50 per month contract 18 months.

Just got confirmation that my order is being shipped overnight tonight and will be delivered tomorrow with DPD, tracking etc emailed to me. Very happy.
    keredern wrote: »
    Hey Joseph! Just wondering if your htc is unlocked?

Thanks!

I'll let you know tomorrow, but my gut feeling is that it is unlocked and unbranded (which would be fantastic)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

Joseph wrote: »
    Quick update. Order placed on Sunday night 189E for HTC One X black 34.50 per month contract 18 months.

Just got confirmation that my order is being shipped overnight tonight and will be delivered tomorrow with DPD, tracking etc emailed to me. Very happy.

I'll let you know tomorrow, but my gut feeling is that it is unlocked and unbranded (which would be fantastic)

Cheers!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

My One X is coming today btw 2 and 5!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Just arrived, unbranded which is great but don't have another micro sim to see if its unlocked..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

Great deal OP.
    Code didn't work so just rang and got package with the One x for €189.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭loopymum

Anyone work for emobile? Do you thing the Galaxy 3 will be available under this deal or are the mobiles available set in stone now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

how are people buying the phone for 189 if it is only 89 on their website for select unlimited?

jameshayes wrote: »
    how are people buying the phone for 189 if it is only 89 on their website for select unlimited?

This

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,741 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

new emobile bill pay customers only - if i was one in the past but am now prepay would I be a new bill pay customer if I signed up again? Also, the offer says ''you and a friend'' so is this offer transferable between us all i.e. Anyone that has availed of it could invite someone else...

new emobile bill pay customers only - if i was one in the past but am now prepay would I be a new bill pay customer if I signed up again? Also, the offer says ''you and a friend'' so is this offer transferable between us all i.e. Anyone that has availed of it could invite someone else...

You'd have to ask them directly. I was screwed out of upgrade credit by O2 recently where they said (after the sale) that the offer was for new pre-pay customers and since i had a bill with them 8 years ago i wasn't a new customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭00sully

so anyone here have a spare code they can pm me that they got when they signed up? is it even cool to ask for those codes on this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Went into emobile tallaght but was told offer is restricted to 300.000 customers who received the flyer. As I'm not one of the select few...can anyone sort me? Ta!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Any eircom account will do even your companys one

damian139 wrote: »
    Went into emobile tallaght but was told offer is restricted to 300.000 customers who received the flyer. As I'm not one of the select few...can anyone sort me? Ta!

I didn't get a flier but i qualify for the offer. Unless it's a different offer. You might still need an actual eircom account number with the flier, it says it's restricted to eircom customers only. (Unless, again, it's a different offer).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

Mine just arrived - a beaut!
    Unlocked to Meteor anyway too

Now to find a case and screen protector online - anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭loopymum

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    Any eircom account will do even your companys one

I was refused a couple of days ago and I asked for a supervisor to look into it and I am still waiting to hear back, I rang and it still hasn't been looked into

Dr Nic wrote: »

Same network, so it could be locked. You'd have to try O2, VF or 3 sim.

What did you get? EDIT: A one X?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Dr Nic wrote: »

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/160782567124?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_1399wt_1344

This come highly recommended over on the HTC One thread in the android forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ Louisa Squeaking Radar

Tried a few different accounts and none worked.
    Contract is up soon with 3Ireland, so I'm looking around for a better deal.
    ah well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 111lee7

hi. has anybody got a spare voucher code the could pass on to me, id be very greatful, thank u

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

Has anyone had any success with just ringing up emobile and asking for the offer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 111lee7

TBi wrote: »
    I didn't get a flier but i qualify for the offer. Unless it's a different offer. You might still need an actual eircom account number with the flier, it says it's restricted to eircom customers only. (Unless, again, it's a different offer).

what kind of offer did u get and how did u find out about it, ?

111lee7 wrote: »
    what kind of offer did u get and how did u find out about it, ?

Um... the first post?
    (Of this thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

breathn wrote: »
    Has anyone had any success with just ringing up emobile and asking for the offer?

I emailed them as a non eircom customer and was told to bugger off basically:o

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

Just signed up for a HTC One X. I had to pay a 130 deposit along with the phone charge of 189, is this normal? They said it happens on everyone and that you get it back in a few months, but its their insurance kind of thing?

Lash_Alert wrote: »
    Just signed up for a HTC One X. I had to pay a 130 deposit along with the phone charge of 189, is this normal? They said it happens on everyone and that you get it back in a few months, but its their insurance kind of thing?

Seems normal enough, and since you get it back it isn't really an issue (unless you can't afford it right now or they don't pay you back)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

Lash_Alert wrote: »

I signed up yesterday & wasn't asked for a deposit!:)

I'm not a customer of theirs & used my Mum's Eircom account details!

I think it may be a random thing???:confused:

• Advertisement

keredern wrote: »
    I signed up yesterday & wasn't asked for a deposit!:)

I'm not a customer of theirs & used my Mum's Eircom account details!

I think it may be a random thing???:confused:

Might depend on the original eircom account and how you look. My friend was asked for a deposit but he does look like a bit of a scut :)

Advertisement