Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

12 CAPTAIN MORGAN GLASSES FOR €8.50

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭tennis12

I think the money was taken from everyone. It was taken from me anyway, followed shortly by the cancellation email.

Rang them, said I wasn't on the "list" but should have been.
    Email on the way lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Spudzzmurphy

There's been a problem with your order...

Just received the above E Mail with heading,and have canceled my order via E Mail,worth a try any how.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Still heard nothing
    Paid by PayPal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭edgecutter

I paid with Paypal and I have just got the email saying I need to pay more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Still nothing on my end. Paid on April 11th. Any way to check order status without emailing?

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Rang them up to pay the extra and also change my delivery address to my home address.
    No point in paying for Parcel Motel, if I'm paying 18 or so Euro for delivery to Ireland anyway.

I was looking to get some decent drinking glasses anyway, and even at that price, they are still a good deal.

chrislad wrote: »
    Still nothing on my end. Paid on April 11th. Any way to check order status without emailing?

I ordered on the 11th too, rang them again just there. They Couldn't even find my order on the system hence why I didn't get an email.. Told her I wanted to pay the extra, so now I'm expecting a call back some the accounts dept within the hour and have a separate query reference number. Turning into some mess for me. Hope it gets sorted out now today and they are put in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SQLDBA

Captain Cola glasses just arrived now to Kerry. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Got the cancellation email, told to reply with 'CANCEL' to the email.

Anyone actually got their refund back yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

I also paid with Paypal, but decided to email them to chase my order. Expected the cancellation but...

They replied to say that there is a delay on these now due to high demand and to wait up to 28 days. So still some hope remains :)

Corholio wrote: »
    Got the cancellation email, told to reply with 'CANCEL' to the email.

Anyone actually got their refund back yet?

I also canceled,but received no E Mail to confirm the cancellation !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Havent done anything yet, just catching up now... even if I pay it looks like a months wait right? I ordered within 2 hours of this thread opening and have a cancellation email from a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Anyone get a refund from these guys yet? It's 2 weeks now and no refund for me.

Anyone get a refund from these guys yet? It's 2 weeks now and no refund for me.

Same here,still no refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

Once again No refund!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Did you guys get a cancellation email? I haven't yet

Raoul wrote: »
    Did you guys get a cancellation email? I haven't yet
    I got an E Mail only requesting if I wanted to cancel my order,which I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

I asked for refund and got no reply.
    I've started paypal disputing everything these days.
    Opened one dispute last week and 2 this week so far.
    Couldnt be arsed waiting for these sorts of people!

deegs wrote: »

I will also start a Paypal dispute,the more the merrier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I emailed on the 15th to cancel, emailed again this morning and got this response:

We aim to process all refunds within 7 working days, but these can take up to 30 days to clear into your account

Feck that if I'm waiting 30 days for a refund. I paid by Paypal, they can refund the money in about 30 seconds. I'll give them til Monday before I open a Paypal dispute!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

johnnykilo wrote: »
    I emailed on the 15th to cancel, emailed again this morning and got this response:

We aim to process all refunds within 7 working days, but these can take up to 30 days to clear into your account

Feck that if I'm waiting 30 days for a refund. I paid by Paypal, they can refund the money in about 30 seconds. I'll give them til Monday before I open a Paypal dispute!

Nope, will take a couple of weeks for resolution aswell....in the middle of it myself, they have until May to reply....

• Registered Users Posts: 16 LostDamo

I didnt get an email requesting any further details. ordered on the 11th April, are they not honouring any of the orders ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

bidiots wrote: »
    Nope, will take a couple of weeks for resolution aswell....in the middle of it myself, they have until May to reply....

Sorry, I meant Bar Supermarket could refund the money in 30 seconds if they wanted to. That quote: We aim to process all refunds within 7 working days, but these can take up to 30 days to clear into your account, was also from Bar Supermarket and not Paypal, just to be clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

I ordered by credit card. I'll wait another bit and see if they refund me. How long do you have to request a chargeback?

Rang again last Friday,
    They charged me an extra 6.50 sterling for delivery to my address only, so deducting Parcel Motel cost it was only an extra 4€ to get them delivered to the door. Got dispatched on Saturday so hopefully they arrive in today or tomorrow. :) took about 6 phonecalls and 10 emails to keep the pressure on em!

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Mine arrived today, very happy with them. Perfect size for a 330ml bottle of beer. Very surprised at the weight of them. You'd know you were holding one.

Great weight in the captain morgan ones, love them! The red stripe are very nice, put them away now until the next party. :) hope we get a good summer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Still nothing for me :(. Not even an email.

• Advertisement

deegs wrote: »

Any news on the Paypal dispute ??

Advertisement