Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com Free Standard Delivery until Midnight July 24th

• 22-07-2011 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

Only made my first purchase recently from SportsDirect.com, delivery was made via DHL.

Got this email from them this morning:
    Hi, as a huge thank you for being loyal overseas SportsDirect.com customers, this weekend we are offering you a fantastic deal!
    For this weekend only you can receive free shipping when you place an order online at any time between Friday 22nd July 2011 and midnight Sunday 24th July 2011.

SportsDirect.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

eddiem74 wrote: »
    Only made my first purchase recently from SportsDirect.com, delivery was made via DHL.

Got this email from them this morning:

Not sure if it is targeted though at specific existing customers or not?

Its coming up for me Europe Zone 1 Delivery £0.00 i.e free!

Its applying a sh1tload of discounts as well if you buy in pairs. Like I got 3 pairs of sweatpants and 2 polos and it giving me an extra £10 off. So if you are ordering order 2 of them if you can justify it for extra discounts.

After all the discounts I got 6 sweatpants and 2 polos for £42 - and free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I got the mail and automatically assumed it wasnt for overseas :P

They have some really good prices on things from time to time.

I got last years Irish rugby jersey for £15 a while back

BTW I think it is open to everyone and not just existing customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Is there any minimum purchase to get free delivery?

bazwaldo wrote: »
    Is there any minimum purchase to get free delivery?

There does not appear to be. They specify £60 for UK but I spent only £42 and got free delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭aidole

I can't seem to get onto the payment page, it is telling me to try again later. Any idea why this is happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭HHH

New Customer,

Ordered 24 pack of Dunlop golf balls and golf glove for my little cousin. 11 pounds, free delivery, Great spot, thanks OP

*Crap, could have saved 80p on the golf balls using code "Clarke10", ah well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Cool, I just picked up 2 pairs of tracksuit bottoms for my Dad for 15 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Its the little things...

(these are childrens sizes!)

£1 for 5 pairs of socks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Cionád wrote: »
    Its the little things...

£1 for 5 pairs of socks

Just picked up 15 pairs of socks for €3.40!
    :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Cionád wrote: »
    Its the little things...

£1 for 5 pairs of socks

You must have tiny feet. Your link shows childrens sizes.

CMpunked wrote: »
    Just picked up 15 pairs of socks for €3.40!
    :D:D
    Fecking daylight robbery........10 packs were going on M&M direct for €1.56 a couple of weeks ago.....:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Oops lol, I'll just delete the 6 packs from my 'Bag'

poker_face_meme_RE_PART_2_I_want_you_to_smile_or_grin_at_least_once_during_this_post-s257x244-186621-580.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Am I right in thinking that you needed to be signed up already to get the free postage or can new members get it too?

Tinie wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking that you needed to be signed up already to get the free postage or can new members get it too?
    Open to anyone In Ireland as far as I can see.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Wow, theres actually some great bargains here. Have £50 to spend, and should pick up a pair of shoes, few tshirts, few trousers, jeans, hat, and few other things for less than £50!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Just picked up a load of gear for the wife and baby. Great bargains. Cheers OP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Free shipping for just one order per account is it? Or any orders this weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

30 pairs of socks for 6 quid, nice.

30 pairs of socks for 6 quid, nice.

Hope you knew they are kids sizes!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

CMpunked wrote: »
    Hope you knew they are kids sizes!

Yep, still fit me fine hah

Got the dispatch email early this morning. Should arrive Monday/Tuesday if that is the case.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Does anybody else's confirmation mail have sports direct address as the delivery address and your actual address as billing address only? I'm assuming they won't send my delivery to themselves?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

copacetic wrote: »
    Does anybody else's confirmation mail have sports direct address as the delivery address and your actual address as billing address only? I'm assuming they won't send my delivery to themselves?!

My confirmation email is accurate. It has my delivery address and my billing address correct

copacetic wrote: »

I don't see what your getting at. The dispatch email I have gives my address as the delivery address and the invoice address, the Sportsdirect.com address is given towards the bottom of the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

Is shipping to ireland free at moment regardless of spend for a new customer? don't wannaregister then discover otherwise!!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

kn wrote: »
    I don't see what your getting at. The dispatch email I have gives my address as the delivery address and the invoice address, the Sportsdirect.com address is given towards the bottom of the email.

:confused:I was asking just that to find out was it just me or everyone, my email is incorrect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭kqcregg

Cheers OP. Just placed an order for £17 and got the free delivery once ireland was put in the zip code part of the address. 1st time order so its seems to apply to all Irish orders! Some good deals there if the have your size.

Advertisement