Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

E-Cigarettes - The original thread

1858687888991»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Glebee wrote: »
    Anybody know if vape "smoke" will set of smoke alarm in hotel rooms.😜

The only time I've heard of it happening was on a plane and the person didn't hold in the vapour for that extra few seconds. Other than that you'd want to be using a powerful mod with a sub ohm coil before you'd get near to setting of a normal smoke alarm..

Even if it does when they arrive up to check the room there wont be a trace or smell of anything so you wont get associated fined you'd have got with cigarette's.

Happened to me in the past :( checked in to the hotel and was fined within 20mins in Brighton.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭nuttyboy79

The hotel fire alarm went of at Vapefest a couple of times

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Slip a (unused) condom over the fire alarm,problem sorted :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dball

Slip a (unused) condom over the fire alarm,problem sorted :P

or a shower cap - hotels even supply these for this very reason - well some hotels!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

LazyPicti wrote: »
    ah i see i feel daft now for sending the email.i think there is a shop called kix or kik something like that, do you know if they are any good.I'm not on facebook but i will check twitter for them.
    Nice friendly staff (but not very knowledgable at all), but expensive and terribly outdated stock, plus I vaped nearly all their 'testers' and found it all to be, not wanting to sound like an ar$e, disgusting.
    I know they're part of a big UK? chain, but really, awful juice + overpriced 2009 devices = not getting my money!
    If you want Dublin City Centre B&Ms theres PurpleBox, Ecirette and the Italian lads on Capel St that I can't remember the name of their shop (its awesome, coffee shop/vape store btw).

• Advertisement

Didihno wrote: »
    Nice friendly staff (but not very knowledgable at all), but expensive and terribly outdated stock, plus I vaped nearly all their 'testers' and found it all to be, not wanting to sound like an ar$e, disgusting.
    I know they're part of a big UK? chain, but really, awful juice + overpriced 2009 devices = not getting my money!
    If you want Dublin City Centre B&Ms theres PurpleBox, Ecirette and the Italian lads on Capel St that I can't remember the name of their shop (its awesome, coffee shop/vape store btw).

www.smokedifferent.ie is their website, haven't made it over to their new café as yet.

All 3 of them are excellent it must be said.

The German chap in the Ecirette on Baggot St. knows his onions more than most. Last time I was there he was happily vaping away on the new Provari with the Stattqualm rebuildable tank.

Trond wrote: »
    www.smokedifferent.ie is their website, haven't made it over to their new café as yet.

All 3 of them are excellent it must be said.
    Yeah thats them. Total mental block on that name earlier!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,549 ✭✭✭Glebee

Currently getting very little flavour out of e liquid in my nautilus mini. I take it that its time to change the atomizer. Currently in about 12 days approx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Could be time to change the coil alright. I find if I vape the same juice for a good while I can't taste it anymore, so it could be that too.

New BVC atomiser inserted but cant get any flavour. Vanilla Custard e juice in tank and saoked for a while and still no taste. Are the BVC heads hit and miss sometimes, maybe im just juiced out:D

• Advertisement

New BVC atomiser inserted but cant get any flavour. Vanilla Custard e juice in tank and saoked for a while and still no taste. Are the BVC heads hit and miss sometimes, maybe im just juiced out:D
    Odd, is it firing properly (producing lots of vapour?).

Didihno wrote: »
    Odd, is it firing properly (producing lots of vapour?).

Loads, Ill check again after a while.

Loads, Ill check again after a while.

If you have a spare tank and some mint ejuice try vape that for a few hours. It should help.

I doubt its the bvc coils, ive yet to encounter a dodgy one personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭125 Lime St

noobie here,

looking to upgrade a tank for ego-c,i'm just using the kanger starter kit at the moment,

will the aspire tanks fit this battery or has anyone got a recommendation for a tank to fit this battery,i'll be using e-smokeireland to order

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

noobie here,

looking to upgrade a tank for ego-c,i'm just using the kanger starter kit at the moment,

will the aspire tanks fit this battery or has anyone got a recommendation for a tank to fit this battery,i'll be using e-smokeireland to order

i have just ordered the Aspire Maxi for my eGo-c battery, fits nice and flush and the reviews look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭125 Lime St

thanks picti

edit

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

thanks picti

edit

in fact i wont recommend this one the tank is plastic i thought it was pyrex glass, sorry.I have heard the plastic tanks can crack with certain liquids.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

I just bought the eleaf GS Air atomiser and I'm very impressed (although I haven't tried the Nautilus and I'm coming from iClear 30 and the Aerotank). It has a pyrex tube, you can change the drip tip and it pumps out a lot of vape for only €12.50 from The Purplebox in Temple Bar.

Currently have four e liquids on the go, two expensive ones and two cheaper ones. Using Nautilus mini and istick. Usually try to keep the same coils for the expensive liguid so its not mixing with the other flavours.. Is this a good idea or just a waste of time???

Also one of the cheaper eliquids turned black in the tank to day. Would that just have been the coil coming to the end of its lifespan???. Did not taste foul though...

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Also one of the cheaper eliquids turned black in the tank to day. Would that just have been the coil coming to the end of its lifespan???. Did not taste foul though...

I had a wicked ejuice turn a dark shade of brown than it started in an iclear 30s. Dumped the juice and changed the coil and it stopped doing it. No idea why or how it was happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Currently have four e liquids on the go, two expensive ones and two cheaper ones. Using Nautilus mini and istick. Usually try to keep the same coils for the expensive liguid so its not mixing with the other flavours.. Is this a good idea or just a waste of time???

I think its just something in the liquid that doesn't keep its colour for long,I have plenty of them & still tastes good,on some of the cheap liquids maybe older than what it says on the bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Blackstar2081

Complete newbie here, just gunna hold my hands up and admit that I haven't read through 182 pages of this forum :P

I've been off of fags for almost 2 years, but I've returned to college as a mature student and the cravings are killing me.
    Looking for a zero nicotine vape to as to help the sense of craving without putting any more nicotine in my body...

Anybody have any recommendations of a good, reliable, cheap (and cheap to run) ecigs?
    Never had one before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Complete newbie here, just gunna hold my hands up and admit that I haven't read through 182 pages of this forum :P

I've been off of fags for almost 2 years, but I've returned to college as a mature student and the cravings are killing me.
    Looking for a zero nicotine vape to as to help the sense of craving without putting any more nicotine in my body...

Anybody have any recommendations of a good, reliable, cheap (and cheap to run) ecigs?
    Never had one before.

You will get more answers if you open a new thread here.... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1497 this one is a bit old...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cosmiq

Interesting

Advertisement