Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brush, floss, mouthwash?

• 22-01-2013 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Or mouthwash, brush, floss?

What order should I do these in? Does it matter, so long as I do it morning and evening?
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Or mouthwash, brush, floss?

What order should I do these in? Does it matter, so long as I do it morning and evening?
    :confused:

For me it's brush floss mouthwash but that is based on nothing... Kind of like washing my hair face then body in the shower......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 GingerFire

Don't they say you should brush after that corsodyl (sp) mouthwash as it stains your teeth?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jayok77

In strict order:

Step 1: Floss the bits of food and plaques out
    Step 2: Brush those chompers bright and don't forget your tongue!
    Step 3: Complete your minty experience with a 30sec mouthwash.
    Step 4: Get the girl/guy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

jayok77 wrote: »
    In strict order:

Step 1: Floss the bits of food and plaques out
    Step 2: Brush those chompers bright and don't forget your tongue!
    Step 3: Complete your minty experience with a 30sec mouthwash.
    Step 4: Get the girl/guy :pac:

Same here, but I add for good measure the interdental brushes before brushing and a tiny tootbrush to take car of my gums at the back as advised by my dentist. The whole thing takes ages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭ Scott Old Papergirl

I am in and recomend the brush, floss, mouthwash, but floss, brush wash makes as much sense......if your doing all three you doing pretty well

• Advertisement
Advertisement