Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

What the hell was that half hour about, I don't mind comedy here and there, that was one of the worst ep, I have ever seen.

What the hell is going on with this show at the moment,

I might actually stop watching now, I didn't even stop in 2004 or 2006!

Least those years had some stories, there no stories at all at the moment this episode proved it!

Well I am just going to wait for Ronnie and maybe the new family to Join, if there is going to be a new family

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Tindie wrote: »
    What the hell was that half hour about, I don't comedy here and there, that was one of the worst ep, I have ever seen.

What the hell is going on with this show at the moment,

I might actually stop watching now, I didn't even stop in 2004 or 2006!

Least those years had some stories, there not stories at all at the moment!

Well I am just going wait for Ronnie and maybe the new family to Join if there is going new family

That bit with Dot and the vicar... and the phone ringing (showing the girl was a prostitute) and then suddenly the snake comes out of Dot's handbag was like a bad scene of of Keeping up Appearances.

I think the best bit was Poppy saying: "No no no no no!!!! You're not going anywhere!" and standing in the way of Dexter as he tried to leave. ;););)

EE 4.89m ouch, which was stil beat by Dales, which were off in some places across the UK last night, Which had 5.05

• Registered Users Posts: 84,788 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Alfie Moon will be left devastated when his cousin Michael Moon tells Tommy
    that he is actually his real dad.

Michael (Steve John Shepherd) is
    feeling more shut out of his baby daughter Scarlett's life than ever as her
    first birthday approaches and finds himself bonding with Tommy.

When
    Tommy responds whilst Michael is playing with him, emotion starts to well up and
    Michael reveals that he is actually his dad.

This is witnessed by a
    furious Kat (Jessie Wallace) who insists that Alfie (Shane Richie) needs to be
    told what has happened.

Michael is full of remorse over his actions and
    goes and tells Alfie what he said. Michael explains to Alfie that although he
    didn't want to know Tommy before, now that Scarlett has been taken away, he
    can't have two of his children not knowing who he is.

Roxy tries to
    comfort a devastated Alfie, who sadly admits that he wanted to be the one to
    explain it to Tommy.

Later on, Alfie sits down with Tommy and does his
    best to explain that Michael is his real dad, leaving Alfie in tears.

So is Carol in menopause or maybe preggers :P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I have absolutely no clue what Dexter is saying sometimes... even after pressing rewind. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

I have absolutely no clue what Dexter is saying sometimes... even after pressing rewind. :confused:

Bruv Innit Bruv etc etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ian will always be a fcukin idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

So new Peter actor.

Bobby is so posh now.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

That was so cringeworthy with Lauren getting drunk from the dregs of the glasses.
    Why did she bring the glasses into the kitchen? Surely the glasses are for the bar?
    Why was Jean all on her own in the kitchen?
    Interesting to see what the new Peter will be like, he was never as streetwise and bratty as Lucy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

lisaj wrote: »
    That was so cringeworthy with Lauren getting drunk from the dregs of the glasses.
    Why did she bring the glasses into the kitchen? Surely the glasses are for the bar?
    The dish or glass washer would usually be in the kitchen

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

I cant listen to dexter any longer will be using the mute button from now on :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

IvySlayer wrote: »
    So new Peter actor.

Bobby is so posh now.

Comes home with a head transplant, nobody notices.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Temaz wrote: »
    Bruv Innit Bruv etc etc

thats just londoners :P

First Axed! (it's no big loss,)

EastEnders has announced that Tony Discipline will be leaving after two years on the soap.

The door will, however, be left open for a possible return.

Tyler arrived on Albert Square with his brother Anthony Moon (Matt Lapinskas) and father Eddie (David Essex). His character is currently engaged to Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty).

An EastEnders insider told the Daily Star on Sunday: "It was decided that there really wasn't much else they could do with Tyler.

"His exit will focus on Tyler's relationship with Whitney. They haven't got the strongest of relationships but they do love each other so it's going to be an emotional time for them both.

"It will also spell the start of a big storyline for Whitney. She has been through so much during her young life and things are set to get dark for her again as she struggles to cope with losing Tyler."

The actor is currently dating co-star Jacqueline Jossa (Lauren) in real life.

Discipline's exit follows those of Jo Joyner (Tanya Branning), Scott Maslen (Jack Branning) and Steve John Shepherd (Michael Moon).

Tyler Moon's exit will air later this year.

Good news!
    also heard one of the writers have also be axed two Katie Douglas Series Story Writer, (This is news we been waiting for)

look of it Newman is finally doing something!

So sick and bored of Lauren's drinking storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Maybe Max and Tanya should pray to Matt Talbot for Lauren

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I cant listen to dexter any longer will be using the mute button from now on :confused:

I love Dexter! Think he's a really good actor

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

As a recovering alcoholic, (been sober one and a half years now), I find Lauren's drinking storyling quite bizarre and poorly written. What exactly are Max and Tanya doing to help? Although when Lauren stole money from Cora's purse....man did that bring back a memory :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭ Armani Hundreds Hamburger

Lol at Lauren getting drunk on half a bottle of wine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Tetra wrote: »
    As a recovering alcoholic, (been sober one and a half years now), I find Lauren's drinking storyling quite bizarre and poorly written. What exactly are Max and Tanya doing to help? Although when Lauren stole money from Cora's purse....man did that bring back a memory :(

Fair play on giving it up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Jesus Lucy is so thin it's scary. The new Peter is quite believable as her twin though to be fair.

Seems Tanya exits in the next few weeks (28th of June is her exit episode) sounds like she just leaves drunk Lauren and Abi by themselves and takes off with Oscar

• Registered Users Posts: 16,245 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Seems Tanya exits in the next few weeks (28th of June is her exit episode) sounds like she just leaves drunk Lauren and Abi by themselves and takes off with Oscar

I didn't realise she was leaving, bit strange seeing as she has been so long in EE, as for Lauren, she must not have seen too many drunk people in pubs if that's her best effort at playing one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

i dunno it sounds more to me like she takes
    the fall for lauren and gets locked up

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i dunno it sounds more to me like she takes
    the fall for lauren and gets locked up

The fall for what :confused:

The fall for what :confused:

isn't Lauren already after getting into so much legal ****e, my guess is she
    does something illegal while drunk as a skunk and Tanya will take the fall

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

^^

That needed no spoiler :pac:

^^

That needed no spoiler :pac:

i like to make ye work for my theories! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

What do we think of the new Peter? He's more like something from Made in Chelsea. Is accent is of the new breed of youngsters where every sentence ends going down into a rasp.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement