Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Down With Love

Options
  • 13-10-2003 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭

Gentlemen, I beg you, don't be dragged to see this. It is crap.
    I can see what they were trying to do, and to his credit Ewan McGregor goes through the first half of the movie fairly well.

It all turns to crap though...... avoid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Just looking at the trailers I knew its a chick flick and to avoid it like the plague.
    Sorry about your troubles Patch, hope it wasn't to painful for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by patch
    Gentlemen, I beg you, don't be dragged to see this. It is crap.
    I can see what they were trying to do, and to his credit Ewan McGregor goes through the first half of the movie fairly well.

It all turns to crap though...... avoid.

The woman dragged me to it... it was a nightmare.

I think Ewan was trying to be a bit like Sean Convery in James Bond - acting smooth etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

I hope both sexes see this for wat it is, i.e. a piece of ****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Hmmm I think Ewan and Renee were goin for the Cary Grant/Doris Day type screwball comedy.... a genre which was truly awful and which does not need to be resurrected.

So despite my gender I shall be staying well away! Poor ol Ewan isn't makin the best decisions lately is he??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

I got dragged to it too and I must say there's more cheese in it than the whole Mitchelstown Cheese factory put together. What a disaster of a film and not 1 bit funny.

• Advertisement
Advertisement