Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted, Irish Rugby fan for French Documentary

• 07-02-2012 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello,

I'm working with a documentary team in France on a piece about 6 Nations Rugby fans. I'm looking for an Irish rugby fan who's travelling to Paris this weekend for the France Ireland match at Stade de France.

The ideal candidate would be someone who travels a lot for matches, as we would want to accompany you before and after the match and then at home to see some of your souvenirs and memorabilia from previous trips.

If you are interested, or have anyone who is interested please contact me darragh.creamer@gmail.com

Thanks

Darragh

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement