Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clonezilla Image not displaying

• 26-05-2015 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

As the title suggests I'm using a clonezilla server to push out images to laptops and it's been working perfectly for the last year or so.

Current issue I'm having is that I've created an image, uploaded it to the server where I can see it via GUI and also via putty - it's in the home/partimag folder as it should be.

However, when I boot to pxe, the build isn't showing as an option to put on the device.

I've rebooted the server, confirmed there's no issues / changes to the image folder since I uploaded it, it's just not showing up.

Anybody else ever have this problem? Additionally, mods, if this should be in the Unix forum, feel free to move but figured best suited here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Is there any spaces in the path/folder name?
    Clonezilla doesn't like spaces afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

No, zero spaces, underscores all the way ;)

Going to test pushing up another image to the server today - I'd imagine there was just some sort of issue/corruption with the image while pushing it up last time round.

Advertisement