Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at London's 2012 Olympics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

We will wait and see.

They might consider rent a crowd.

Actually, in Australia they did do a similar thing when not enough Aussies where turning up to the events, except they handed out loads of free Australia themed gear.

But yeah, sorry RTDH. At the start and during the Olympics, a lot of the events don't actually draw big crowds. The main events do, but rarely (if ever) the early stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Sonics2k wrote: »

But yeah, sorry RTDH. At the start and during the Olympics, a lot of the events don't actually draw big crowds. The main events do, but rarely (if ever) the early stuff.
    If that was the case why are officials investigating the matter. :confused:

The real test will be the numbers attending various outdoor televised parks around the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The real test will be the numbers attending various outdoor televised parks around the city.

I like how you've scaled back from sure signs that there'd be something at the opening ceremony to relying on the lack of attendance.
    Must be getting desperate....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

King Mob wrote: »

I like how you've scaled back from sure signs that there'd be something at the opening ceremony to relying on the lack of attendance.
    Must be getting desperate....
    Especially since there was around 80 thousand at the opening ceremony. :P

Corkfeen wrote: »
    Especially since there was around 80 thousand at the opening ceremony. :P
    It wouldn't make an sense if the elite were to harm their own breed at the opening ceremony. :)

It would be the public televised parks dotted around the city that people should be more concerned about.

We may know at the closing ceremony if we see dignitaries sneaking off early, carrying gas masks or acting suspicious. :p

Olympic organisers should now blame scaremongers like the Rockefeller foundation and those behind documentaries such as the BBC's Stokes 9 for all this.

I had to laugh at the BBC wanting to interview Alex Jones recently on the subject of conspiracies over the Olympic Games They wanted to bring up the subject of aliens and spaceships etc when the real conspiracies were concerning false flag mass killings, talk about the elephant in the room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Tory MP Louise Mensch today tweeted this picture of banks of empty seats at the Olympic Aquatic centre.

Conspiracies theories seem to be doing quite an effective job by keeping the attendance numbers down. The Illuminati will not waste their resources by attacking empty venues. :)

You are suggesting that a majority of the population believe this rubbish?

You are suggesting that a majority of the population believe this rubbish?

I would say the majority of people fear of something big going to happen.

I would say the majority of people fear of something big going to happen.

By Islamic terror groups.

Not by the CIA/Illuminati/Freemasons.

By Islamic terror groups.

Not by the CIA/Illuminati/Freemasons.

Zionist Illuminati extremists carrying out false flag terrorist attacks as what they did on 9/11 and 7/7 in order to push their selfish globalist agenda, people are beginning to get wise to their tactics, their little secrets and subliminal messages.

Zionist Illuminati extremists carrying out false flag terrorist attacks as what they did on 9/11 and 7/7 in order to push their selfish globalist agenda, people are beginning to get wise to their tactics, their little secrets and subliminal messages.

Few people actually believe that nonsense. Quiet you! :pac:

• Advertisement

Few people actually believe that nonsense. :
    Yes, Its probably nonsense to the handful of people that are actually attending the Olympic games at the moment. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So they're planing to kill more people at the Olympics and blame it on Islamic terrorists to make people more afraid... but their plan has run into a hitch because 1) people are too afraid of islamic terrorists to turn up to be killed or 2) have seen through the apparently obvious warning signs that even people you and Alex Jones can decipher from the comfort of your homes and are too afraid to attend...

So since the scary bad guys you're dreaming up are so amazingly stupid, what exactly have we to worry about?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Tory MP Louise Mensch today tweeted this picture of banks of empty seats at the Olympic Aquatic centre.

Conspiracies theories seem to be doing quite an effective job by keeping the attendance numbers down. The Illuminati will not waste their resources by attacking empty venues. :)

30jmr8z.jpg

There were several finals in the swimming last night, 400IM, men's 400 free, for example, and there were very, very few empty seats.

Swimming pools are, invariably, uncomfortable places to spectate, I am not surprised the heats were, and will probably continue to be, quite poorly attended. Swimming is a funny sports as the swimmers tend to race several times in a day, during heats and semi-finals they tend to do the absolute minimum required to get to the next stage.

From what I saw yesterday attendance, accross the board, was actually fairly good, and I would expect it to increase.

MrP

Watching the swimming right. Is and it reminded me of something I forgot to mention. The empty seats are the "expensive" seats. The "cheap" seats, in the temporary wings which go really high, are, as they were yesterday, jammed.

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

You'll find the swimmers are actually training and not competing. Unless you can point out a race where more than one competitor can take up a lane...

The more posts on this subject looking for "conspiracies" just make the limpe efforts even more laughable. Quoting Louise Mensch? You may as well quote Barbara Cartland or the Bridget Jones Diaries.

JustinDee wrote: »
    You'll find the swimmers are actually training and not competing. Unless you can point out a race where more than one competitor can take up a lane...

The more posts on this subject looking for "conspiracies" just make the limpe efforts even more laughable. Quoting Louise Mensch? You may as well quote Barbara Cartland or the Bridget Jones Diaries.
    You don't even need to quote anyone, just look at the footage on TV. .

Its a major embarrassment for the OIC, there is even talk of them selling off unused seats to the common people now. :)

Its a major embarrassment for the OIC, there is even talk of them selling off unused seats to the common people now. :)

The commentators have actually been talking about this. Apparently previous Olympics have suffered from the same problem. Was the poor neat attendance in previous Olympics also die to fears of false flag terrorist attacks?

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Sorry RTDH, if you're looking for a conspiracy, this isn't one.

Seats not selling has been a problem for decades of the Olympics, either because people simply aren't interested in the game in question, the athlete's, too low level (qualifiers), or in the case of many of the front row seats, just too expensive.

I remember going to the volleyball, athletics and other events in Sydney during the Olympics and the place being empty.

Seats usually don't really fill up until toward the end of the Olympics, and even then only based around the major events like Swimming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

MadYaker wrote: »
    This thread is one hell of a mindf*ck! I don't know how anyone can honestly believe all this crap. I suspect underlying mental issues.

hey uncalled for , i refuse to allow my mental health issues be insulted by that remark !!!!!!!!!! :D

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Sorry RTDH, if you're looking for a conspiracy, this isn't one.

Seats not selling has been a problem for decades of the Olympics, either because people simply aren't interested in the game in question, the athlete's, too low level (qualifiers), or in the case of many of the front row seats, just too expensive.

I remember going to the volleyball, athletics and other events in Sydney during the Olympics and the place being empty.

Seats usually don't really fill up until toward the end of the Olympics, and even then only based around the major events like Swimming.
    It seems that most of the empty seats are "accredited", seats set aside for corporate sponsor guests, media etc.

MrP

• Advertisement

MrPudding wrote: »
    It seems that most of the empty seats are "accredited", seats set aside for corporate sponsor guests, media etc.

MrP

no doubt that means they are "zionist/illuminati/NWO/reptillians" who know "something" will happen and are purposefully staying away.

Or else are too lazy to been seen outside of the finals :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I'm liking our new rulers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Chazz Michael Michaels

Jonny7 wrote: »
    You sound very keen for something to happen.
    Put it another way, I would not be over there myself.

Ok, so if nothing happens you will be straight on here to admit you were talking nonsense, right? Right?

I bet you will...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Maybe these seats are empty, because they are reserved for corporate, commercial sponsors, etc.. and those in the know are aware an attack is going to happen and don't want to be caught up in it.

Ok, so if nothing happens you will be straight on here to admit you were talking nonsense, right? Right?

I bet you will...

Not likely it ll mean their (insert conspiracy) plans were foiled by a brave and vigilant army of interweb warriors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

Hey, you posted a picture to convey a point and I corrected you on it and what you were actually looking at.
    With endorsements, sponsorships, tv ratings and tourism revenue generated, this paranoid and deluded begrudgery of yours is nothing more than a speck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

This is getting sad

Something else that is worth mentioning, Louise Mench is H.A.W.T, hawt.

MrP

zjfn92.jpg

Conspiracy Theorists = 100 Points.

Global Elite = 1 Point.

Are we going to get the blame for this.!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I have it on good authority that the seats are all full, and the stadia have been at maximum capacity.

It just appears that there are a few empty seats as the seats have been taken by invisible aliens. Either that, or those that cannot see, do not believe. The people that can see are the believers and will be chosen by our new leaders.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement