Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What is going on with me

• 14-11-2010 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Right clicked on Mens Health and brought me here so move if nesscary right lately ive been in a bit of a rut not feeling myself etc work with college and what not is getting on top of me etc and im just stressed havent been sleeping right or anything. but last night I thought I was going to die and it felt surreal to say the least,this is what happened I was lying in bed and then my heart started beating really fast in my chest and I had to breathe quickly to get it to go down afterwards I was light headed for about 5 minutes and heres the thing I cant tell if it was real or not tomorrow im going to the docoters and if it happens again tonight Im ringing an ambulance I do smoke but I threw my fags in the bin after it happened and havent smoked since. Ive no idea what my blood presurre is , anyones any ideas what might be going on with me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 marmalade and jam

Im no health expert but sounds like you had a panic attack, visit to your doc is a good idea to find out whats goin on tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Hi Conor.We cant give any type of medical advice here so Im afraid I have to close this thread.The key thing is to get to your GP as soon as you can for a check up.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

Im no health expert but sounds like you had a panic attack, visit to your doc is a good idea to find out whats goin on tho

thats what I was thinking Im going to the college first thing in the morning

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement