Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts points question?

• 01-12-2013 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello , I am in my leaving cert and am considering doing Arts in NUIG next year but I am a bit confused about what points I need because on the website it says that 2013 CAO points where 300-615. I know I wont know what 2014s points are until august or whatever but I am confused does that mean that last years leaving certs only needed 300 points to get into the course? im confused because i went to UCD open day and it says you need something like 340 points but a student there told me you needed more for certain subjects or something and it just confused me.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

seanm1995 wrote: »
    Hello , I am in my leaving cert and am considering doing Arts in NUIG next year but I am a bit confused about what points I need because on the website it says that 2013 CAO points where 300-615. I know I wont know what 2014s points are until august or whatever but I am confused does that mean that last years leaving certs only needed 300 points to get into the course? im confused because i went to UCD open day and it says you need something like 340 points but a student there told me you needed more for certain subjects or something and it just confused me.
    Yes for Arts in Galway you need at least 300 points based on last years LC. The 300-615 means some people who are doing Arts got 615 points.

Advertisement