Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Indiego wrote: »
    My mam has... she stalks me -_-
    Praying my twitter is never found, i'll have a lot to answer for :L

Your tweets seem innocent so far :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

paddyzk wrote: »
    My mam has... she stalks me -_-
    Praying my twitter is never found, i'll have a lot to answer for :L

Your tweets seem innocent so far :p

*cough*stalker*cough*
    XD

I know, but they don't like me having accounts they don't know about, they dont know about my boards account either XD Ooo I'm such a rebel :L

I remember my mother killing me over having a bebo account without telling her when I was in 5th class
    So hardcore :pac:

I remember my mother killing me over having a bebo account without telling her when I was in 5th class
    So hardcore :pac:

Same happened to me, can't remember why but my mam and a few other parents got called into school because of something that happened on bebo... never had a chance to be a bebo stunnah :'(

^LI3K eeF Yhuu CRi3dd xox

• Advertisement

Any big plans for the summer? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Your parents are on Facebook.. unlucky :P

As for summer, no not really, chillaxin after JC and trying not to think of the fact that I'm going to be starting the 'senior cycle' :P :P
    How about you guys?

xbox,sleep.Then going to Germany late july :)
    I have a sad life O_o

I'm planning on living la vida loca... not XD

My 'sweet 16's' in July and I'm going to London with some mates for a few days, and in august I'm going to the south of Spain to stay with one of the Spanish students that's in my school for 2 weeks :D
    2 holidays abroad with no adults, I don't see myself being alive by the end of the summer XD

that's it though, ill probably be sitting around doing **** all the rest of the time :L and I might have a summer job in a medicinal lab at the weekends too (nerdgasm :L)

xbox,sleep.Then going to Germany late july :)
    I have a sad life O_o

Xbox? Ah maaaaan PSN is where it's at! .. btw I tweeted at you, follow back, same to you leia, btw nice followers count!

Why thank you :D

Feck, can you see my reply? I'm on my phone and it won't let me approve followers, so I dunno if you can see my tweets :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

My 'sweet 16's' in July and I'm going to London with some mates for a few days, and in august I'm going to the south of Spain to stay with one of the Spanish students that's in my school for 2 weeks :D
    2 holidays abroad with no adults, I don't see myself being alive by the end of the summer XD

that's it though, ill probably be sitting around doing **** all the rest of the time :L and I might have a summer job in a medicinal lab at the weekends too (nerdgasm :L)

Your life is so exciting.... I'm gonna sleep through summer ;)

Feck, can you see my reply? I'm on my phone and it won't let me approve followers, so I dunno if you can see my tweets :(

Welcome :P .. no only approved followers can see your tweets :/

I might have a summer job in a medicinal lab at the weekends too (nerdgasm :L)
    Not fairrrrrr. :(

PSN

http://tinyurl.com/csdrle7

Welcome :P .. no only approved followers can see your tweets :/

damn, ill approve you tomorrow when i can get on a computer :L

SChique00 wrote: »

Your life is so exciting.... I'm gonna sleep through summer ;)

It sounds more exciting that it is tbh XD

I might get a summer job too for the crack, bitta extra cash would do me no harm! :P

I might have a summer job in a medicinal lab at the weekends too (nerdgasm :L)
    Not fairrrrrr.:(

The benefits of work experience is that sometimes they ask you to come back XD

and I don't know what my pay will be, but they gave me 50 euro for wandering around doing **** all, so ill just say I'm hopeful :L

I did work experience in it, I just wander around helping people with paper work and stuff, sometimes I get to do cool stuff with chemicals though XD

oh god im such a nerd :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

ah here indiego that all sounds a bit exaggerated to say the least

• Advertisement

Colm! wrote: »

what?

Welcome Colm, :) how are ya? .. please don't add negativity to this thread..

The benefits of work experience is that sometimes they ask you to come back XD

and I don't know what my pay will be, but they gave me 50 euro for wandering around doing **** all, so ill just say I'm hopeful :L

I worked for a while last year and got €5 an hour.. not bad for 3 weeks I got like €400

ah nice :D where'd ya work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

I worked for a while last year and got €5 an hour.. not bad for 3 weeks I got like €400

Where'd you work??? :eek:
    My name's on a waiting list for a job - damn law about being 16 :mad: but yeah, probs won't get a job in there because they're struggling to hold onto their part-timers in the shop :L

This place near my home, won't give it away as that would give away my location and you never know who'd be lurking on here looking for a handsome devil like me self :P
    .. but anyway I had to just do really monotonous work, but I got to listen to my iPod while doing so, so that and the money didn't make it so bad :P

SChique00 wrote: »
    Where'd you work??? :eek:
    My name's on a waiting list for a job - damn law about being 16 :mad: but yeah, probs won't get a job in there because they're struggling to hold onto their part-timers in the shop :L

Yeah the place where I worked gets grants from the government to take on local part timers as it's kinda touristy attraction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Welcome Colm, :) how are ya? .. please don't add negativity to this thread..

Hey Kirk, I'm Colm, I'm a 5th year student, just figured I'd check in on this forum, I know the mods and used to post here a bit back in the day (you guys might like the post I did in this thread)

what?
    just saying it's a bit weird that you're in here talking about how absolutely wonderful your summer's going to be with your two holidays and the work experience and the stuff like that, that's all. :P

This place near my home, won't give it away as that would give away my location and you never know who'd be lurking on here looking for a handsome devil like me self :P
    .. but anyway I had to just do really monotonous work, but I got to listen to my iPod while doing so, so that and the money didn't make it so bad :P

Ah well that's grand work so :L

You're smart, if someone was dedicated enough to go through my posts they can find out where I live, what school I go to, a fair bit of info on my love life, and my j.c results, and probably a few other things too XD

Ah well that's grand work so :L

You're smart, if someone was dedicated enough to go through my posts they can find out where I live, what school I go to, a fair bit of info on my love life, and my j.c results, and probably a few other things too XD

hehe thanks :) and .. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1hozeoa751r6fge6.jpg

• Advertisement

just saying it's a bit weird that you're in here talking about how absolutely wonderful your summer's going to be with your two holidays and the work experience and the stuff like that, that's all. :P

sorry if I come across a bit.. I dunno, but its not really that much given that I don't usually do anything during the summer, but cos ive been in Ty this year and stuff I decided to save all year to.bring 2 friends away for my birthday, and the trip to Spain is free apart from flights because I'm staying with a friend, and the work experience was something I organised ages ago, its not set in stone yet but when I did my work experience there they said to get in touch about coming in for a few weekends over the summer, I know someone who works there too so that helps I suppose :L
    Hope that cleared up any eh, 'holes' in my plans XD

Advertisement