Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Feedback on amateurs WP site?

Options
  • 20-04-2010 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just looking on some feedback for the site I have made here for my american football team.

The site is http://www.rhinos.ie

While I have toyed about with designing sites and playing with photoshop before it never mounted into anything more than a half baked attempt at something.

I stuck this one through to where it is at now though and am looking for suggestions on how to make it better from here. What can I do to clean it up/make it better?

I'd appreciate any and all feedback, thank you!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Slightly too wide (horizontal scrollbars on 1024 screen) and personally I can't see a reason for the first menu option to be an icon while the others are text....that would bug me.

Other than that, pretty decent - although I would centre the video in the centre column the same as the images that are there, and maybe make all the images the same size (either video size or almost-column-width).

Advertisement