Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

Lorrs33 wrote: »
    Sorry to veer back to the Stacey storyline, but I couldn't watch the episode where she was sectioned because I knew I'd cry. I want her and Bradley to get back together, there'd definitely be no tearing them apart if/when they do. Obviously if Bradley returns, it'll be for Stacey. Any idea how long he'll be gone for?

I don't think Charlie has actually left the show, so he will be back.

It won't take him long to figure out that Syd is a heartless cow.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Eddie_1980 wrote: »

Well he's been with her long enough

Epicurus wrote: »
    Well he's been with her long enough

Did you not see the fear on Syd's face as Bradley closed the Taxi door after seeing Stacey being dragged away by the police to be sectioned?

Syd knew he'd rather have been with Stacey.

Did you not see the fear on Syd's face as Bradley closed the Taxi door after seeing Stacey being dragged away by the police to be sectioned?

Syd knew he'd rather have been with Stacey.

No, I havent seen the episode yet, missed it on Friday. Going to watch it later.

Epicurus wrote: »
    No, I havent seen the episode yet, missed it on Friday. Going to watch it later.

It's on RTE Player :)

Might watch it a third time myself lol :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

It's on RTE Player :)

Thank God you mentioned RTE player...totally forgot they were up there. Was gutted I missed it last Fri esp as everyone on here raving about the acting. Just watched it...OMG!!! Ye were right..Amazing!! Got a lil teary eyed at end, esp when she shouting/screeching for Bradley.

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Thank God you mentioned RTE player...totally forgot they were up there. Was gutted I missed it last Fri esp as everyone on here raving about the acting. Just watched it...OMG!!! Ye were right..Amazing!! Got a lil teary eyed at end, esp when she shouting/screeching for Bradley.

I'm ashamed to admit that I cried and actually ended up shaken up. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Can't see how she is supposed to be heartless myself?

What about Stacey? sleeping with your father in law and that isn't heartless???

angel01 wrote: »
    Can't see how she is supposed to be heartless myself?

What about Stacey? sleeping with your father in law and that isn't heartless???

I know there's a history there, but Bradley being the caring soul that he is, he was actually torn when Stacey was being sectioned. Please let's not argue again lol.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Bradleys such a spineless little git. Its pretty obvious hes really not that into Syd and he wont grow a pair and dump the girl, ugg all he does is his bloody facial expressions red cheeks and sh*t jumpers. Good riddens.

Feels good to get that out :D

• Advertisement

Bradleys such a spineless little git. Its pretty obvious hes really not that into Syd and he wont grow a pair and dump the girl, ugg all he does is his bloody facial expressions red cheeks and sh*t jumpers. Good riddens.

Feels good to get that out :D

The jumpers lol. He does have bad taste in clothes:D

The jumpers lol. He does have bad taste in clothes:D

And the way he takes breaths really long ones in sentences and just does stupid red cheek facial expressions.!!! ok Im sure the red cheeks cant be helped but my god hes an annoying character.

Have to say Im now hating everytime I see Jim, its so sad the man can barely talk, I was delighted when he came back but I just feel so bad that the man is working his scenes are actually a bit upsetting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭ChillyJilly

Sorry to change the subject but any ideas who Heather's baby daddy's going to be?

I really cant see it being Darren, Billy, Phil or Minty, seeing as none of them even suspected they may be the father when they found out she was pregnant... surely if they had slept with her they would have known.

Sorry to change the subject but any ideas who Heather's baby daddy's going to be?

I really cant see it being Darren, Billy, Phil or Minty, seeing as none of them even suspected they may be the father when they found out she was pregnant... surely if they had slept with her they would have known.

Im goina go out on a limb and say its fair citys Paul brennan:D

Nope! It's Charlie Kelly:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Its suppose to be Phil

how far gone is Zainab supposed to be, her bump is more emphasised than Heather :eek:

how far gone is Zainab supposed to be, her bump is more emphasised than Heather :eek:

Zanibab got too big too fast lol:confused:

Zanibab got too big too fast lol:confused:

Thats what I thought, she has gone very big over night :eek: and Heather is just about to give birth and not that big (i know she is large but still...)

Thats what I thought, she has gone very big over night :eek: and Heather is just about to give birth and not that big (i know she is large but still...)

That's EE for ya.......

Continuity issues in each episodes lol!:D

• Advertisement

Thursday - October 22 2009

Heather stares at baby George with concern and after a conversation with her mother Queenie, an upset Heather tells Shirley exactly what's been said. Shirley, however, fishes for information about the baby's daddy. Heather won't be moved on the subject, prompting a frustrated Shirley to head for the door. Heather, however, calls her friend back. During an emotional conversation, Heather reminisces about her own father. With that, Shirley insists that the father doesn't matter. Heather's about to reveal the dad's identity when Patrick walks in with Dr Al. Later, Heather goes through her phone and leaves a voice message, informing the mystery recipient that they have a son.
    Meanwhile, a stressed Shirley vents to Phil about needing money to pay the rent. Phil reluctantly agrees to help and takes the drugs. Heading to Jack's house, Phil demands that Jack take back the drugs and pay Shirley her money back with interest. Jack flatly refuses and with that, Phil threatens to call the police as the bag of drugs now has his fingerprints on it. Realising that he has no choice but to hand over the cash, Jack goes to R&R and retrieves a wad of cash from the safe in exchange for the drugs. Later, Phil's phone rings. A hungover Peggy is harangued by Billy as he attempts to sweet-talk her around in the hope he can stay at The Vic. Peggy, however, is adamant that there's still no room. Despite Billy pretending otherwise, Jay drops Billy in it when he reveals that he was about to suggest a loft conversion. Peggy, however, declines, insisting that they have no money. Later, Billy's phone rings. Elsewhere, Tamwar celebrates his birthday at The Vic, much to Zainab's disappointment; Patrick tells Ronnie how much he likes Heather; Libby gives Tamwar a birthday gift as a heavy metal band plays at The Vic; Ronnie bumps into Owen and they later start talking in the pub; Darren hands Libby an engagement ring; Libby worries about Denise returning to the Square and discovering Owen in Walford; just as Libby's making an official announcement, Denise returns; and after an argument with Manda, Minty's phone rings.

Friday - October 23 2009

Having left the baby's father a voice message, Heather's uneasy when the door opens. She's initially startled but finds that it's only Shirley who reassures her that everything will be fine. Heather, however, says that she wants to start a new life away from Walford with baby George, while preoccupied by the thought of George's father walking through the door. Shirley accuses her of simply running away from her problems but Heather claims that she can't go back to the Square for fear that George's father will ignore them. Heather goes on to reveal that she's already called the dad to let him know he has a son. Phil receives a phone call, while elsewhere, Minty stares at his phone in disbelief and rushes out of the house, leaving Manda alone without telling her where he's going. He anxiously paces up and down in the corridor. Billy also receives a call on his phone and tells Jay to view the George Street flat on his own. With that, Billy grabs a bike and cycles to the hospital. Meanwhile, Denise is enraged about the secret engagement and as Owen tries to sneak out unnoticed, Denise turns and stares in disbelief. Denise congratulates Libby on her happy news, before walking out. Libby rushes after her mother and as Darren tries to stop her, he receives a phone call. As Heather reads baby George a story at the hospital, the room door swings open and Heather looks up in disbelief. She stares proudly at George and introduces him to his daddy for the first time. Elsewhere, Denise is livid over Owen's return; Tamwar tries to chat up a woman in The Vic but whines that he's "terminally single"; Lucy spikes Tamwar's drink with vodka; a hysterical Denise threatens to call the police but Libby snatches the phone from her; an inebriated Tamwar kisses Amira on the cheek and receives a slap in return; and as Syed takes a drunk Tamwar home, he finds a 'Bad Boy' note with a picture of him and Christian kissing.

uggg they goina drag this whos the daddy ****e out now as long as they did Danielles story??? EE has some great plots but christ they ruin every single one with this whole drag it out to the last tactic on every bloody one:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

LMAO......Nice one Johnnnybravo:D:D:D:D:D

uggg they goina drag this whos the daddy ****e out now as long as they did Danielles story??? EE has some great plots but christ they ruin every single one with this whole drag it out to the last tactic on every bloody one:rolleyes:

This whole baby issue is going to be dragged out to the last:rolleyes:

This whole baby issue is going to be dragged out to the last:rolleyes:
    Baby George is born next tuesday :) and he meets his father on Thursday

Thank god for that!

EASTENDERS toerag Archie Mitchell - played by Larry Lamb - is to be killed off at Christmas, TV Biz can reveal.

The serial schemer will meet his maker after being murdered in the Queen Vic.

He will be stretchered out in a body-bag.

The death will spark another soapland whodunnit, with several Albert Square regulars in the frame.

The scenes mark the explosive finale to the storyline that has seen Archie plotting with Janine Butcher to buy the legendary pub.

His presence has also become more and more irritating to the other Mitchells.

Things finally come to a head on Christmas Day. A show insider said: "Since Archie first arrived in Walford he's managed to lie, cheat and manipulate everyone around him.

"Over the next few months he is set to get even worse - so it's fair to say he's made enemies of enough people who'll be glad to see the back of him."

Sources say Archie's arch enemy Phil Mitchell will emerge as the No1 suspect.

He hates Archie for breaking his mum Peggy's heart.

Meanwhile minx Janine has previous killing form - she bumped off hubby Barry - and would love to get her hands on Archie's loot.

His daughter Roxy has already disowned him.

Roxy's sister Ronnie has never forgiven him for making her give up daughter Danielle for adoption.

Larry, 62 - Gavin's dad in hit comedy Gavin and Stacey - has already filmed his final scenes, but it is not yet clear how he meets his grisly end.

A BBC spokesman said: "Fans can expect high drama."

I am loving Shirley on the ice cream van:D

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I am loving Shirley on the ice cream van:D

Thought it was funny when she broke the cone and handed it to the kid

• Advertisement

mandz wrote: »
    Thought it was funny when she broke the cone and handed it to the kid

Same here:D

This discussion has been closed.