Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Business Students Yr2 - Repeating Applied ICT Skills- Grinds

• 08-06-2014 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi All,

If any students on the Bachelor of Business or Higher Cert year 2 at WIT are repeating Applied ICT Skills this summer and needs some additional private help with Access and Excel assignments, I would be available at the WIT over the summer months (2014).

BSc(Hons) in IT, MSc in Information Systems and MA in Education, 12 years industrial development experience and a number of years teaching and lecturing in this area.

I've help numerous students with their project this year from the above groups

If anyone is interested, please send me a private message and I can provide details, rates etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 deiseboy100

For everybody that sent me messages, my number is 085-1643198

Still available for 2014/15, help with Excel and Access project

Still available for 2014/15, help with Excel and Access, for ICT project

For everybody that asked about getting help with ICT repeats (Excel and Access) over the summer 2015 , YES I am available from July 2015 until August 2015, once again my number is 085 1643198

Advertisement