Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

oh and if your laptop is a 5920g, apparently the video card can be upgraded as this seems to be a common problem with is model.

Linky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Thanks :) Nope no g, its only on the table as it's getting toooo hot! Realistically it's dying.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Pembily wrote: »
    Nope no g, its only on the table as it's getting toooo hot! Realistically it's dying.

If its getting too hot, the fan could have stopped working or there could be a lot of dust inside it.

Would you be comfortable opening it up and cleaning it out?

Good god no! I'm no software engineer... It probably is very blocked, I always have it on my lap :o

Good god no! I'm no software engineer... It probably is very blocked, I always have it on my lap :o

Considering this is hardware, a software engineer wouldnt be much use :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

ToxicPaddy wrote: »

Easy on the damsel in distress now man!

Computer engineer, it's all the same!? :p

Ya reckon!!!!!! :pac:

Ya reckon!!!!!! :pac:
    Feck off!

Easy on the damsel in distress now man!

:pac:

• Advertisement

Feck off!

No :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

My laptop seemed to be over heating just before it died. Motherboard is fecked. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Dog walked
    Lunch Eaten
    Dinner Organised and prepared

a few hours of Skyrim awaits. I love weekends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Im going for beer now.:)

Im going for beer now.:)
    Careful now :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

My friends dog ran off earlier today, I had to go and help her catch her.
    The poor dog was terrified. I managed to catch her in the end, using my secret weapon frankfurters.

That's my good deed for the day over and done with:p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Dogs can be a bit of a pain to catch when they get out alright. Remember a mate of mine's family had a little terrier. Was bollox'd by the time we caught the dam thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Dogs can be a bit of a pain to catch when they get out alright. Remember a mate of mine's family had a little terrier. Was bollox'd by the time we caught the dam thing.
    Yea big time, she just got the dog, so the dog wasn't even familiar with her, which made it all harder.

It is such a stunning dog(ridgeback), I'm just happy we got her back in the end:)

Jaysus, just as well ya had the frankfurters, they look like they could go on forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Kya1976 wrote: »
    I managed to catch her in the end, using my secret weapon frankfurters.

I know I could do something with that.

• Advertisement

I know I could do something with that.

please go on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

please go on...

I meant I could, if my brain wasn't so tired.... someone else do the work please

please go on...

I meant I could, if my brain wasn't so tired.... someone else do the work please

Ah come on, give us something dishy ya know, like hot dogs bit with more pizazz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

That's what she said.

The lazy cow :pac:

Drinking time :) oh wait I can't drink :( I'm sure Otis will drink enough for me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'm on the white russians before hitting town - had a good day in town, picked up a few tees and these bad boys:

adidas-zalando-athletic-shoes-originals-ciero-low-st-trainers-brown.jpg

Question though - saw a really nice grey blazer in town - would it be too young to be going out in a blazer at 23? Never see people my age wearing them but thought I looked quite sharp in it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

PaulieC wrote: »
    Question though - saw a really nice grey blazer in town - would it be too young to be going out in a blazer at 23? Never see people my age wearing them but thought I looked quite sharp in it :cool:

Blazers all the way chief!
    Myself (28) and my housemate (21) both headed out last night suited and booted.
    People notice a bit of effort!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Yay! Met a girl a few weeks back, loads in common and got on great, and I can admit the ol night time stuff was damn good too.

However it appears she is infact a fúcking lunatic with serious issues and so I have run faster than Superman from the hooker he impregnated! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

PaulieC wrote: »

Nah, you'll look slick. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Blazers are good. So many guys seem to think that you can only wear a t-shirt or Topman stripey shirt on nights out. I even get the odd sarky comment for wearing a jumper. Always from guys though, never girls. I have one jumper that is really soft and girls love it. I am jealous of my jumpers' game :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement