Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Sonics2k wrote: »
    I heard they tried to reform it last year, but Mary Harney actually ate the paper it was written on while ranting about smoking being bad for your health. :pac:

I still would.....

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Pembily wrote: »
    I have private health care and unless you are near a private hospital (and fall ill during their a&e opening hours) you are no different to public patients!
    Broke the arm there a while back, and VHI gave me my own room :D Was in the hospital in Blanchardstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I think I may actually be on this bus for about 3days now :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Traffic that bad eh?

Seems one of the lads drink some sour milk a bit earlier, he thought it was water for some mad reason. :pac:

Its not traffic its the amount of people on the ****in buses. No matter how early i'm out i'm still late.****in schools and colleges :mad:

Threw out my sour milk,and got a hi how are you from the housemate

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

yeah, why can't northsiders just go to school on the northside eh? :p

...so how were you this morning then anyway? :pac:

The UCD students are more irritating tbh.

This was last night,i was grand :D chirpy as ever.

Ah sure that's probably all the endorphins from yer winning yesterday.

Seems a month and a half they finally got the reporting database fixed here. I'm going to be busy with that now all day.

Yay work :rolleyes:

Stupid invoicing!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Bought me a big 42" TV this weekend - watched the 2010 Victoria Secrets Fashion Show on it....y'know to test out the resolution etc.

Turns out both absolutely rock :)

• Advertisement

As ya do :D

you're still online drav... what happened to that big pile of work you had to do? :p

well the Database goes offline for a couple of hours in every morning anyway, won't be avail again for another short while.

Currently counting up e-mail volume from a few mailboxes.

No harm flicking between excel/outlook and then boards the odd time.

My work will get done. :cool:

so the work you're doing for now is counting your emails? nice.

i've to very slowly get through all the invoices generating, takes forever. been at it since 9.30, just over half way through it, and then i've to check them all ...:mad: grrrr. i don't mind it only in the few minutes i have to wait for them to generate i get sleepy. it'd be better if i'd some proper work to do too.

meh.

wouldn't grab youself a bottle of coke to wake up no? :P

It's not my mailbox I'm counting, although i did that once with xobni and the results were outstanding:
    18079_267362808048_543268048_3223859_1930782_n.jpg

Going over all the subfolders for the depts I look over in the call centre to analyse volume / performance and such.

so the work you're doing for now is counting your emails? nice.

i've to very slowly get through all the invoices generating, takes forever. been at it since 9.30, just over half way through it, and then i've to check them all ...:mad: grrrr. i don't mind it only in the few minutes i have to wait for them to generate i get sleepy. it'd be better if i'd some proper work to do too.

meh.
    Seeing as we're talking IT I'll just drop in to say I'm tearing up Active Directory with new users this morning...big schtyle :pac:

wouldn't grab youself a bottle of coke to wake up no? :P

It's not my mailbox I'm counting, although i did that once with xobni and the results were outstanding:
    18079_267362808048_543268048_3223859_1930782_n.jpg

Going over all the subfolders for the depts I look over in the call centre to analyse volume / performance and such.

ooh all managerial like ;) no coke for me, i'd probably be awake for three days. thing about caffiene for me is that i still feel physically tired, but my brain is going a million miles. so it's no good really
    PaulieC wrote: »
    Seeing as we're talking IT I'll just drop in to say I'm tearing up Active Directory with new users this morning...big schtyle :pac:

fancy stuff :)

fancy stuff :)

Not really AD is fairly low level stuff tbh

Loving the CCNA course, hopefully the new job I'm starting later in the month will give me a chance to learn while I'm studying for it, either way I'll be doing a different type of work so can't wait :)

PaulieC wrote: »
    Not really AD is fairly low level stuff tbh

Loving the CCNA course, hopefully the new job I'm starting later in the month will give me a chance to learn while I'm studying for it, either way I'll be doing a different type of work so can't wait :)

oh it's part of your course so? A friend in college was working on VMWare and Active Directory as part of his FYP, goes right above my head anyway. but yeah now that you mention it, he wasn't the smartest, so maybe it was a bit easy :)

ooh all managerial like ;)

If only, then someone else will be counting up the emails for me :cool:

• Advertisement

If only, then someone else will be counting up the emails for me :cool:

i'm sure you could find someone there to do that for you. tell them it's part of their new promotion... and will be paid.. with doughnuts.

Not everyone falls for Doughnuts :P

:o

can i come work for you?

haha, you'd have to be mad to want that.

i just want the doughnuts!

i am starving here! don't think i'm thinking straight! :o

haha, just got doughnuts on the mind eh?

There's meant to be a place on O'Connell st that does good doughnuts.

nah it's not great. the best place for doughnuts is tramore, :D we used to get fresh doughnuts dipped in hot chocolate, yummy yum! can't beat them.

I always preferred Custard Slices meself:

Custard%20Slicesm1.jpg

Used to imagine I was eating Zebra flesh when i was a kid. =]

Never been to Tramore at all either.

awh :( why did you have to include the picture!

i'd almost make the trip down there just to get those doughnuts.nom

• Advertisement

Because I'm a meanie and it's a tastey picture. :D

Might get meself some while getting me messages later.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement