Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

internet cctv but no internet

• 20-07-2014 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

My mother is looking to buy me some internet CCTV cameras and what ever comes with it. I'll be wanting something with 4 or 5 cameras and something that can also work without using the internet. You see, I'll be wanting to use it now as I don't have internet but will be getting it installed for when I'm away working in UK or down under and I can keep an eye on the house. What sort of money will I be looking at for a decent kit with night vision etc and maybe an intercom

Comments

Advertisement