Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

fiamm battery for phonewatch alarm

• 18-07-2014 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭

hello,
    im looking for fiamm f10381 6v 3.8 amp lead acid battery for a phonewatch alarm, simon model

ive found one for 37euro on batteriesdirect.ie but was hoping for one cheaper if possible
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭smallgarden

got a new battery in rew thanks to boardsie recommendation, have installed it but still getting battery low warning and beeping. I opened front panel attached the red wire to plus and black to -connectors and closed panel. Do I need to do anything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Preform a sensor test.. Drop the lid and enter your code. Press test and done. Test all your sensors and then press done when finished and close up the lid.

When you press status what is he saying ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭smallgarden

I'm now getting system phone connection error

• Registered Users Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭altor

I'm now getting system phone connection error

The system is trying to dial out, you need to delete the phone numbers that is used to contact the monitoring station.

Advertisement