Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Meetup Thread!!

1235»

Comments

That's no prob at all sorry I missed the tournament :( so am I better off joining meetup.com??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Amy 28 wrote: »
    That's no prob at all sorry I missed the tournament :( so am I better off joining meetup.com??

It's defo well worth joining.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Seany257

Hi Guys, The name's sean i'm a new member just joined yesterday. I'm not sure if i'm posting in the right thread here for introductions but i do have something in relation to the meetup scene.

Iv'e founded my own meetup group titled: "Heavy Metallers, Cork". It's a meetup group for anyone who's interested in Rock/Heavy Metal, but it is not exclusive for just these people anyone is welcome to join my group. I started the group back in June and it's been a bit slow to take off so I'm hoping that there will be some people on here who will be interested in joining.

For anyone who's interested in checking out my site i'll leave the link here:

http://www.meetup.com/Heavy-Metallers-Cork/

Advertisement