Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming internet cafe in Dublin

• 20-09-2004 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi all!

As I just arrived 2 month ago in Irland and more precisly in Dublin, I don't have any computer, and all the internet cafe I found are only for surfing the web, no one can handle a modern game.
    So my question is: Is there any gaming internet cafe in Dublin?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

try oblivion it just off wicklow st., in town. You can play CS there at least they have steam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 tursiops

The thing is that I subscribed to a beta account for EQ2 and now I cannot play it because I don't have any pc that supports it.
    So you think I could install beta EQ2 in there?

Thank!

PS:Do they have a good bandwith? Because it's worth 3gigas to download.

That I don't know. They seem fairly nice in there. You could ask.

PS where are you from?

Ok, I will.

I am from Switzerland, but I am Spanish. And you?

Irish, Ireland.....
    Best of luck...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

tursiops wrote:
    Ok, I will.

I am from Switzerland, but I am Spanish. And you?
    When coming from somewhere like that you must cringe at the bad net related services we have. Tbh I personally haven't come across any net cafe that can handle games to a standered I want.

A net cafe that can handle CS? CS isn't exactly spec hungry. Although I used to go into Oblivion alot, I've come to dislike it lately.

I am really disapointed about the net here, it's sure!
    My net at home in Switzerland was great, and here it's just ok, some times it's crap, but as I cannot do much about it, I just leave it like this.

See you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 Violate_Me

Oblivion is far and away the best shout :)

Advertisement