Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

drummer & bass player wanted

• 08-11-2014 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi all.
    we are looking for a drummer and bass player with vox preferably to join an outfit for 2015 in the northeast.we have been giging all year using deps and would like to get a fixed lineup.

gigs and weddings are in but we cant push on till the line up is sorted.more info on enquiry.
    must have good gear,own transport,b.v's would help,and a relatively good standard is required.
    we all kno about the money situation in the pubs but weddings and corporates is the focus.so really it is a new band with gigs..oh must be able to commit to ALL gigs..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Hussler

Hi - bass player here. Can you PM me with more details please.
    Thanks,
    Chris.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 dutchkev

PM sent..

Didn't get that pm - can you try again pls.

ta
    chris.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 dutchkev

Sorry for confusion - I was messaging original poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Animal7

Drummer here, can you pm me more details when you get a chance please.. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 BassManLundy

Selling a Tanglewood canyon 2 for 250! pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 46 fluffybyrne

Drummer here pm me more details please

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭sandra06

hi would you pm me some details

Hi there,
    Very experienced bassist with vocals here. Based in North County Dublin. PM me if you want more details.
    Thanks,
    Chris.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Timmytom

hi all.
    we are looking for a drummer and bass player with vox preferably to join an outfit for 2015 in the northeast.we have been giging all year using deps and would like to get a fixed lineup.

gigs and weddings are in but we cant push on till the line up is sorted.more info on enquiry.
    must have good gear,own transport,b.v's would help,and a relatively good standard is required.
    we all kno about the money situation in the pubs but weddings and corporates is the focus.so really it is a new band with gigs..oh must be able to commit to ALL gigs..

Hi if your still looking for a drummer with tons of experience, I play with loads of name artists Paddy casey, Damo Dempsey, jerry fish ,pm me. Thx

• Advertisement
Advertisement