Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S Jebb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

snowman707 wrote: »
    any body ever any dealings with ?

http://www.sjebbandsons.com/index.asp

I've bought a compressor and some tools from them in the past through their ebay shop. They have a great selection of stuff and its good quality. Delivery is a little bit expensive at over €25 for most items but its probably worth it for signed next day delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

reilig wrote: »
    I've bought a compressor and some tools from them in the past through their ebay shop. They have a great selection of stuff and its good quality. Delivery is a little bit expensive at over €25 for most items but its probably worth it for signed next day delivery.

thanks, the quality was what i was concerned about as some of the brands I hadn't heard of before

P&P from their website seems reasonable enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭fastrac

I have seen them at a couple of shows around the Cork area and their goods seem ok and the sales people know their stuff.They used to have a lot of items on Donedeal as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

snowman707 wrote: »

P&P from their website seems reasonable enough.

I see that that from their website.
    the time i bought the compressor from them, it was €25 for delivery for everything - even if it was just a small parcel.

I found the quality to be good. they sell a lot of silverline tools which are reasonably priced but good quality - not your standard "use once or twice only" tool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Delivery is a little bit expensive at over €25 for most items but its probably worth it for signed next day delivery.

I see that that from their website.
    the time i bought the compressor from them, it was €25 for delivery for everything - even if it was just a small parcel.
    l

some sellers often hike up the p&p and lower the item price on e bay ,

this is a ploy to avoid paying fees, ..no fees on carriages costs ,

i think e bay may have closed this loop hole now .. too many items selling in hong kong for 1$ with the balance made up with postages costs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭johnpawl

I bought some stuff off them, a silverline chopsaw. Still going anyway:) cheap yoke. I just drove down and collected it, they're just outside Doneraile. Big gates, big dogs, you've to buzz to get in the gates. Seemed sound.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 bigmick9

Hi, the delivery cost for the big items is €25, but the smaller stuff is €8.95 delivery and there is only one charge, so if you order multiply items them you only pay either €25 or €8.95:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

anyone have a discount code for them?

Advertisement