Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French teen programme on T na G

• 14-10-2010 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi, was wondering if anyone remembers the name of the programme they used to show on T na G about 10 years ago? It was in French and was a great show but can't think of the name.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭hoodini89

Anyone? I think they were teenagers or students of film studies or something like that :)

Anyone remember it? It was on sometime between 1997-2001. Have tried IMDB and other sites but no luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭I wear socks

well can you give a bit more information ? what time it was on? storylines etc... The only teen show that I can remember them having in that era was edgemont but that was Canadian

Thanks for the reply! It was either a French show or French Canadian, definitely French with English subtitles. Think it was on a Mon or Thurs night, perhaps 8pm or 9pm? Can't remember any specific storylines, just it being one of the few enjoyable teen dramas and it was set it some high school/college.

Advertisement