Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UCC Prospectus 2015?

• 25-11-2014 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi, I'm just wondering is there any way to get the UCC prospectus online? I know I can just look at the website but I'd rather it in book form.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TiggerInParis

Hi, I'm just wondering is there any way to get the UCC prospectus online? I know I can just look at the website but I'd rather it in book form.

Thanks in advance.

ucc.ie/en/study/undergrad/courses/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Thanks in advance.

If you want a book copy, you can get in touch with admissions@ucc.ie and see if they'll post you out one. I don't know if they will, as they don't want to be spending masses of money posting to everyone who asks, but its worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

I was trying to get a hardcopy of the postgrad one but they said they don't send them out its all online which is frustrating because its difficult to print the info off their website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I can't imagine that they'd post one out coz they're really heavy - like a phone book. If you're in Cork call into the Admissions Office - West Wing on the main Quad - I'm sure they'll give you one. They were giving them out at the last Open Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

LovexxLife wrote: »
    I was trying to get a hardcopy of the postgrad one but they said they don't send them out its all online which is frustrating because its difficult to print the info off their website

Are you trying to print off the info on a specific course? If you're using Chrome, you can just right click on the course overview (i.e. a page like this http://www.ucc.ie/en/ckr29/#), right-click and hit 'print...'. That'll open all the sections for printing and get rid of all the links on the sides of the pages and what not! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

magicianz wrote: »
    Are you trying to print off the info on a specific course? If you're using Chrome, you can just right click on the course overview (i.e. a page like this http://www.ucc.ie/en/ckr29/#), right-click and hit 'print...'. That'll open all the sections for printing and get rid of all the links on the sides of the pages and what not! :)
    Thanks thats great!
    Trying to make up a folder with courses Im interested in to compare and contrast instead of flicking between tabs

Advertisement