Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

About 3000 Germans revert to islam- live shahadah !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭hivizman

There is a longer version of this video here:

This is called "More than 1500 People in Germany saying the Shahada!"

However, it appears from the translations of what the imam is saying that only about 20 of the people in the crowd are actually converting to Islam. Most of the people saying the Shahadah at the end of the video may well already be Muslims rather than converts (they would be unlikely to be responding to the order "Takbir!" by chanting "Allahu akbar!" unless they were already Muslims).

There are many of what I call "reversion videos" on YouTube. An interesting collection, which I have linked to before, is AllyOfAllah. This contains videos taken from Ramadantv.net's "New Muslim Stories" series - the most recent of these feature four British Muslims, who are all, I think, based in Norwich, where there is an interesting and unusual Muslim community.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭whydoc

Thanks Hivizman, It was soo much. I was amazed :)

Advertisement